What We Do: AI Service Management (AISM):
Aisera is a leading provider of AI Copilot solutions, utilizing AiseraGPT and Generative AI to facilitate business transformation and drive revenue growth through a self-service model. Aisera’s AI Copilot uses industry and domain-specific LLMs to deliver human-like experiences and auto-remediate requests through AI workflows. With 400+ integrations and 1200+ prebuilt workflows, customers achieve 75%+ automation and 90% cost reduction.
Aisera has received numerous recognitions, including the following: FastCompany Best Workplaces for Innovators; Inc 5000 Award for Fastest Growth; Forbes AI50; EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2023; CNBC Upstart 100 Top Startup; Gartner Cool Vendor; Red Herring Top 100 Global Innovator; CIO Innovation Startup Award; CIO Review Top ITSM Solution; and Silicon Review 50 Most Admired Companies.
Our seasoned founding team has led companies through several prior successful startups and acquisitions. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work, and we hire people from a very wide range of backgrounds and experience. Our team members operate with a high degree of empathy for our customers and each other.
Join our dynamic and fast-paced team and be a part of our journey to revolutionize the industry.
Aisera’s seasoned founding team has led companies through several prior successful startups and acquisitions. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work, and we hire people from a very wide range of backgrounds and experience. Our team members operate with a high degree of empathy for our customers and each other.
What you'll do:
- Qualify new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up for enterprises with revenues greater than $2B
- Prospect cold leads to generate interest and new contacts to fill your funnel
- Research accounts, identify key players and build relationships
- Demonstrate our innovative AI Service Management solution and align value to customers pain points
- Close sales with a $1.5M quota
- Maintain and expand your list of assigned prospects
What You’ll Need:
- Proven success in closing deal sizes of $150k or more and a consistent track record of hitting quarterly and yearly goals
- Competitive team player who wants to be the MVP and help the entire team succeed
- An Avid learner of Technology who can learn the basics quickly and apply them to business situations
- Proven ability to build positive relationships and influence. Strong communications and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Experience selling CRM SaaS a plus
- 3-10yrs of experience in Enterprise Account management and sales
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Holidays and flexible PTO
- Paid family leave
- 401(k) plan
- Stock Options
- Employment Assistance Program
At Aisera, we strive to design equitable and explainable compensation programs. Base pay within the range is ultimately determined by a candidate's skills, expertise, or experience.
For this role, our current base pay ranges is:
BASE SALARY: $150,000
This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, and equity.
Aisera is Global and our success draws upon the diverse viewpoints, skills and experiences of our employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.