Partner Account Manager - MSP
What We Do: AI Service Management (AISM):
Aisera offers the world's first AI-driven service experience solution that automates operations and support for IT, Sales and customer service, making businesses and customers successful by offering consumer-like self-service resolutions to users. Aisera fast tracks the digital transformation journey with user and service behavioral intelligence that drives end-to-end automation of tasks, actions, and business processes. Aisera is a top-tier, VC-funded startup headquartered in Palo Alto, California and a strategic partner with AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, ServiceNow and Salesforce.
Aisera has received numerous recognitions, including the following: Forbes AI50; CNBC Upstart 100 Top Startup; Gartner Cool Vendor; Red Herring Top 100 Global Innovator; CIO Innovation Startup Award; CIO Review Top ITSM Solution; Aragon Research Hot Vendor; TiE50 Startup Award; and Silicon Review 50 Most Admired Companies.
What we’re looking for:
The Partner Account Manager is part of the Partners sales team and responsible for managing our MSP partners, building relationships with them, and ultimately increasing their Aisera revenue.
Reporting to the VP of Partners & Alliances, you will be the main point of contact for target number of both established and newly signed MSPs. You will work closely with cross functional teams such as Sales, Product and Customer Success to ensure partners are experiencing excellent product outcomes and able to grow with Aisera.
The ideal candidate has account management experience, previously worked with MSPs, and understands the unique challenges and opportunities with helping them grow their businesses.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner sales through new and existing MSP accounts with strong forecast and funnel management process
- New partner onboarding and enablement
- Deliver regular outbound campaigns on new product updates, partnering with marketing and product teams
- Conduct data driven conversations to cultivate new product pipeline and upsell opportunities
- Perform ongoing business reviews to understand partners’ business and Aisera usage and work with them to consistently add Aisera accounts
- Network throughout your accounts to understand key stakeholders and add value
We're looking for:
- 3+ years MSP sales experience with a focus on growing accounts
- Understanding of AI, ITSM, Customer Experience, AI Operations, automation/RPA
- Pipeline generation and closing sales experience with history of meeting or exceeding key performance metrics
- Building strong relationships across partner organizations
- BA / BS or equivalent education and relevant experience
- Ability to explore and make recommendations to partners based on customer needs strong initiative and creativity applied through technology
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment, vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
- Superb business development and negotiation skills coupled with the communication skills (both written and oral) to sell your ideas.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Holidays and flexible PTO
- Paid family leave
- 401(k) plan
- Stock Options
- Employment Assistance Program