What we do: AI Service Management (AISM)
There are many examples of disruption in the consumer space – Uber disrupting the cab industry, Airbnb disrupting the hospitality industry and so on; but have you wondered who is disrupting support and operations? Aisera helps make businesses and customers successful by offering consumer-like user experience for support and operations. We have built the world’s first AISM solution for IT, HR, Customer Service, Facilities, and IT/Cloud Operations. With Aisera, organizations can provide a personalized and proactive experience for users by automating the resolution of tasks and actions.
At Aisera, we’re building a world-class Customer Success team, where each individual loves to move fast, be challenged, and is obsessed with making our customers wildly successful. As TPM, you will partner closely with internal teams to help bridge business and technology, helping customers realize the art of the possible with cutting-edge Conversational AI. Your job is to serve as the voice of the customer and do whatever it takes to assure they achieve their desired business outcomes with high satisfaction.
You’ll be expected to be resourceful, a selfless team player, and regularly go above and beyond your “day job”. The upside is that this is a highly visible role with unbound growth opportunities. This is an individual contributor role.
What You'll Do:
- Own and collaborate on onboarding projects and different customer initiatives from initiation to production
- Report on the status of projects internally and externally.
- Create and run cross-functional processes including: Project planning, Timeline & task tracking, resource assignment, change management, and Issue & Risk management.
- Build trusted relationships with external partners as well as internal product and engineering teams that you’ll work with directly
- Own & manage communication strategy, meeting cadence & update to internal & external stakeholders.
- Develop a deep understanding of our products, our technologies, and our partners, and use that knowledge to power your cross-functional work.
- Make sure we don't drop the ball on any projects, initiatives, or commitments i.e. manage risk management.
- Identify process gaps in how we operate as an organization, and work with leadership to course-correct & streamline our internal delivery processes.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field
- 10+ years professional experience with Project Management & decent technical skills.
- PMP / Prince2 Certification will be beneficial
- Owning the following deliverables
- Planning the project
- Assembling a team
- Setting deadlines and monitoring project progress
- Communicating with stakeholders
- Evaluating project performance
- Risk Management
- Willingness to get in the weeds and make things happen.
- A passion for customers and problem-solving, desire to go deep and become familiar with the customer’s technical and business environment
- Comfortable in a startup environment, we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
- Strong cross-functional and creative collaboration skills, and willingness to act as project contributor, problem solve with stakeholders to address business problems, and go beyond task and status management.
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve.