Aisera is a leading provider of AI Copilot solutions, utilizing AiseraGPT and Generative AI to facilitate business transformation and drive revenue growth through a self-service model. Aisera’s AI Copilot uses industry and domain-specific LLMs to deliver human-like experiences and auto-remediate requests through AI workflows. With 400+ integrations and 1200+ prebuilt workflows, customers achieve 75%+ automation and 90% cost reduction.
Aisera has received numerous recognitions, including the following: FastCompany Best Workplaces for Innovators; Inc 5000 Award for Fastest Growth; Forbes AI50; EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2023; CNBC Upstart 100 Top Startup; Gartner Cool Vendor; Red Herring Top 100 Global Innovator; CIO Innovation Startup Award; CIO Review Top ITSM Solution; and Silicon Review 50 Most Admired Companies.
Our seasoned founding team has led companies through several prior successful startups and acquisitions. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work, and we hire people from a very wide range of backgrounds and experience. Our team members operate with a high degree of empathy for our customers and each other.
Join our dynamic and fast-paced team and be a part of our journey to revolutionize the industry.
At Aisera, an SDR will work closely with prospect companies, helping them understand the value of our solution. You’ll have success in this role by understanding the customer’s definition of business value and challenging them to think about new ways to differentiate and transform their business. In short: you’ll inspire some of the world’s most iconic brands to better engage with their employees and customers.
The perfect candidate is an intelligent team player with high energy and a strong character. This person has a knack for building relationships externally and internally and gets energy from learning about new opportunities. As part of the Aisera family, you’ll receive best-in-class development opportunities.
What You'll Do:
- Become a trusted member of the Aisera sales team
- Consistently partner with the marketing team to properly follow up on all leads from marketing events
- Receive ongoing mentorship and training for world-class sales experts
- Consume all internal training to maintain strong product knowledge, high-level subject matter expertise, and key differentiators over competitors
- Build strong relationships with prospects and drive new logo meetings within your territory
- Collaborate with your Aisera sales team to achieve successful prospect outcomes
- Develop your social profile and reach as a successful modern seller
- Deliver predictable performance and results on lead follow up
What You'll Need:
- Experience cold calling in a high-tech environment, preferred
- Effective combination of both selling skills and technical acumen
- Salesforce or CRM experience preferred
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and technology
- Resilience to thrive in a start-up environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and analytical communication skills
- Experience in modern prospecting and account development techniques
- Ability to manage multiple programs and initiatives simultaneously with an attention to details