What we do: AI Service Experience Platform
Aisera, the leading provider of Generative AI and AI Copilot solutions with AiseraGPT, facilitates business transformation by enabling self-service and driving revenue growth. Aisera’s AI Copilot, a universal bot, leverages industry and domain-specific LLMs in IT, HR, Customer Service, Contact Centers, Sales & Marketing, and Finance to deliver delightful human-like experiences. With over 400+ integrations and 1200+ prebuilt and third-party service catalogs supporting AI Workflows, customers typically achieve automation rates of 75% or higher in user requests, resulting in an impressive 80% reduction in operations costs.
Aisera is recognized as a leader in multiple industry analyst reports, including Forrester.
Aisera has received numerous recognitions, including the following: Forbes AI50; CNBC Upstart 100 Top Startup; Gartner Cool Vendor; Red Herring Top 100 Global Innovator; CIO Innovation Startup Award; CIO Review Top ITSM Solution; Aragon Research Hot Vendor; TiE50 Startup Award; and Silicon Review 50 Most Admired Companies.
As a small yet passionate team of over 250 employees, headquartered in the Bay Area (Palo Alto, California), we are committed to ensuring our customers provide the best experiences to their employees and their end-customers. Our seasoned founding team has led companies through several successful startups and acquisitions, and we understand the importance of building a strong team that operates with a high degree of empathy for our customers and each other Our team members understand the importance of putting themselves in our customer's shoes and work diligently to provide the best possible solutions.
At Aisera, an SDR will work closely with prospect companies, helping them understand the value of our solution. You’ll have success in this role by understanding the customer’s definition of business value and challenging them to think about new ways to differentiate and transform their business. In short: you’ll inspire some of the world’s most iconic brands to better engage with their employees and customers.
The perfect candidate is an intelligent team player with high energy and a strong character. This person has a knack for building relationships externally and internally and gets energy from learning about new opportunities. As part of the Aisera family, you’ll receive best-in-class development opportunities.
What You'll Do:
- Become a trusted member of the Aisera sales team
- Receive ongoing mentorship and training for world-class sales experts
- Consume all internal training to maintain strong product knowledge, high-level subject matter expertise, and key differentiators over competitors
- Build strong relationships with prospects and drive new logo meetings within your territory
- Collaborate with your Aisera sales team to achieve successful prospect outcomes
- Develop your social profile and reach as a successful modern seller
- Deliver predictable performance and results on lead follow up
What You'll Need:
- Minimum 2 years of International lead generation experience
- Bachelor degree required
- Effective combination of both selling skills and technical acumen
- Salesforce or CRM experience preferred
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and technology
- Resilience to thrive in a start-up environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and analytical communication skills
- Experience in modern prospecting and account development techniques
- Ability to manage multiple programs and initiatives simultaneously with an attention to detail
At Aisera, we are passionate about our customers and our team. We offer a competitive salary, Stock options, benefits package, and a fun and dynamic work environment. If you're a motivated, experienced professional with a passion for Enterprise product Sales, we want to hear from you. Apply today and join our team of experts!