AirTrunk is a rapidly growing technology company that exists to reimagine, build and operate data centres to meet the needs of the world’s most influential technology companies today and into the future. Having opened Australia’s first and largest hyperscale data centres in Western Sydney and Melbourne, we set our eyes on rapid expansion across Asia Pacific. Since then, we’ve launched in Singapore, Hong Kong and Sydney North, and commenced development on a Tokyo data centre, set to open soon.
As the Senior Supply Chain Manager overseeing some of the most innovative and largest data centre projects in APAC, you will report directly to the Head of Contracts & Procurement and work closely with the Development team and business leaders, making your mark in a number of ways:
- You will provide strategic direction across each element of the Supply Chain to ensure it is operating in an effective and coordinated manner and in line with AirTrunk’s commercial goals
- You will develop, own, manage and maintain procurement strategies and controls for the efficient delivery of our projects in the APAC region
- You will develop, manage and provide accurate reporting and forecasting to our board, leadership and project teams
Your Day to Day
- Develop and implement supply chain strategies to align with business strategies to deliver highest safety, quality, time and cost-effective solutions across existing and new regions
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders in the region to anticipate regional business needs, allowing the Supply Chain function to respond proactively
- Management of a portfolio of strategic supplier relationships for the region
- Prepare, negotiate and manage a suite of Global Supplier Agreements with these Key Suppliers
- Communicate and cooperate with suppliers for all matters related to supply chain (supply demand, schedule shipment, etc)
- Develop and undertake regular vendor performance reviews including 360 feedbacks
- Identify and onboard new vendors to ensure reliable and robust supply chain in new and existing markets, incl. negotiating and implementing agreements/contracts for our contractors, consultants and vendors
- Develop, manage, maintain and report against measurable regional performance metrics including reporting spend analysis, supply chain analysis, forecasting, vendor performance, lifecycle cost savings, etc.
- Lead and manage key business project initiatives that support strategic growth, such as new process enablement, lead time reduction strategies
- Promote our continued drive for supply chain excellence, focusing on contract performance, governance, continuous improvement, safety and quality.
- Communicate expectations to internal stakeholders within AirTrunk and build positive relationships, influencing others to achieve desired outcomes
- Over time, you will develop and lead a high performing team
- Influence supplier’s roadmaps, design, processes, technology decisions and policies in ways that are mutually beneficial and sustainable for both organisations
- Review and audit the supply chain to ensure strong corporate and social governance
- Identify and manage supply chain risks and risk mitigation strategies for our projects
- Identify lessons learned and continuous improvements
- You are a Supply Chain professional with 10+ years of experience in the Supply Chain across the APAC region
- You have 3+ years in a management capacity and have demonstrable leadership
- You have experience from the data centre or construction industry
- Ideally, you have a degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or Business Analytics
- You have supplier management and category management experience
- You can successfully negotiate at an executive level
- You have strong communication, contract drafting and presentation skills
- You have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and exposure to online collaboration tools
The AirTrunk Culture
The pace of our industry and the world of data means you’ll feel an electrifying buzz here at AirTrunk.
AirTrunkers are ever-ready, adaptable and intuitive. We’re a company of challengers – constantly seeing every situation, big and small, as an opportunity to reinvent and change the game.
Each and every AirTrunker brings their unique background, experiences and perspective to help us to be a place where the best, or those with the potential to be, come to work and thrive.
**To all recruitment agencies: AirTrunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AirTrunk employees or any other organization location. AirTrunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.**