AirTrunk is a rapidly growing technology company that exists to reimagine, build and operate data centres to meet the needs of the world’s most influential technology companies today and into the future. Having opened Australia’s first and largest hyperscale data centres in Western Sydney and Melbourne, we set our eyes on rapid expansion across Asia Pacific. Since then, we launched in Singapore, Hong Kong and Sydney North, and commenced development on a Tokyo data centre, set to open soon.

A Snapshot

As Marketing Manager – Asia, you will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and work closely with the rest of the marketing team and other teams across the business, making your mark in a number of ways.

• You will lead the Singapore, Hong Kong and other country marketing plans promoting our data centre portfolio to global and local audiences
  • You will devise and implement a multi-faceted B2B marketing & communications program
  • You will provide marketing support for the commercial process for our existing and future data centres across Asia.

Your Day to Day

• Marcomms – create and execute marketing communications plans to promote our Asia data centre portfolio, such as digital marketing, events, industry conferences, communications and more
  • Data centre launches – launch data centres to market using PR, launch events, advertising, collateral and more
  • AirTrunk profile raising – raise awareness of AirTrunk and our positioning in local markets, including promoting our sustainability leadership
  • Commercial support – work closely with commercial teams to create and manage sales and marketing materials, prepare customer presentations, and support partnerships
  • Local marketing management – support local marketing requirements, source and manage marketing suppliers, onboard new AirTrunkers from a marketing, brand and customer experience perspective and be a brand champion for AirTrunk internally and externally
  • Community partnerships - identify and manage local community partnerships and work with local teams to implement CSR programs
  • New markets - support new market developments and ongoing marketing management
  • Global marketing – support global marketing projects and responsibilities as required.

Requirements

• You have 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing role in Asia. Technology, data centres, or start-up experience would be highly regarded
  • You are tertiary qualified in business, marketing, or communications
  • You are able to work to brand guidelines, present complex information in an engaging way, understand the needs and have a desire to provide solutions for customers
  • You are proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
  • Ideally, you are proficient in design software, WordPress and Salesforce
  • You have excellent communication skills in English and stakeholder management skills
  • You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have strong planning skills, are process oriented and have a strong attention to detail 
  • You have positive attitude to challenges, a solutions-focused and creative mindset and a knack for managing priorities during peak periods
  • You are excited about helping a start-up grow and scale

The AirTrunk Culture

The pace of our industry and the world of data means you’ll feel an electrifying buzz here at AirTrunk.

AirTrunkers are ever-ready, adaptable and intuitive. We’re a company of challengers – constantly seeing every situation, big and small, as an opportunity to reinvent and change the game.

Each and every AirTrunker brings their unique background, experiences and perspective to help us to be a place where the best, or those with the potential to be, come to work and thrive.

**To all recruitment agencies: AirTrunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AirTrunk employees or any other organization location. AirTrunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.**

Apply for this Job

* Required

Demographic Questions

The electrifying buzz at AirTrunk wouldn’t be possible without a diverse team bringing different perspectives, experience and skills together.

We foster a safe environment where everybody feels included, heard, and equal – regardless of age, disability, gender, marital or parental status, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.

Your responses will be used (in aggregate only) to help us identify areas of improvement in our process. Your responses will not be associated with your specific application and will not in any way be used in the hiring decision.

I identify my gender as (Select one)

I identify my sexual orientation as (Select one)

I identify my ethnicity as (mark all that apply):

Veteran Status (Select one)

I have a disability (Select one)