AirTrunk is a rapidly growing technology company that exists to reimagine, build and operate data centres to meet the needs of the world’s most influential technology companies today and into the future. Having opened Australia’s first and largest hyperscale data centres in Western Sydney and Melbourne, we set our eyes on rapid expansion across Asia Pacific. Since then, we’ve launched in Singapore, Hong Kong and Sydney North, and commenced development on a Tokyo data centre, set to open soon.

***Please note this role can be based in either Sydney or Singapore.***

A Snapshot

As Head of Program Management, you will report directly to the Deputy CEO and work closely with the rest of the leadership and executive team, making your mark in a number of ways:

• You will lead the program management function at AirTrunk
  • You will be responsible for program management of AirTrunk’s end-to-end project life-cycle (including acquiring, designing, developing and operating data centres)
  • You will establish controls, reporting and governance standards that align to strategic priorities and project objectives
  • You will manage the company process architecture and lead business process improvement initiatives
  • You will be a trusted advisor to the AirTrunk executives to support growth, scale and efficiency of the business

Your Day to Day

• Facilitate Project Management lifecycle processes for all projects
  • Track progress of all projects as they progress through stage gate and check-point reviews and facilitate associated reviews
  • Facilitate lessons learnt across all aspects of the business
  • Lead the development and ongoing governance of business processes
  • Work cross-functionally across the business to identify and prioritise improvement opportunities
  • Contribute to the development of Business Intelligence dashboards
  • Establish and manage a document control capability

Requirements

• You are a PMO expert who has successfully identified, planned and executed operational excellence programs in a business undergoing rapid growth in the APAC region
  • You have extensive experience working in the data centre (preferable), construction, or real estate space
  • You have established and led a PMO in a fast-paced environment
  • Ideally, you have bachelor’s degree (preferably in mechanical/electrical/civil engineering or project management), supported by qualifications in Lean
  • You are goal oriented and have “get things done” attitude
  • You have excellent communication skills in English and stakeholder management skills
  • You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have strong planning skills, are process oriented and have a strong attention to detail 
  • You have positive attitude to challenges, a solutions-focused and creative mindset and a knack for managing priorities during peak periods
  • You are willing to travel to other APAC regions as required (Covid permitting)

The AirTrunk Culture

The pace of our industry and the world of data means you’ll feel an electrifying buzz here at AirTrunk. 

AirTrunkers are ever-ready, adaptable and intuitive. We’re a company of challengers – constantly seeing every situation, big and small, as an opportunity to reinvent and change the game.  

Each and every AirTrunker brings their unique background, experiences and perspective to help us to be a place where the best, or those with the potential to be, come to work and thrive. 

**To all recruitment agencies: AirTrunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AirTrunk employees or any other organization location. AirTrunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.**

Apply for this Job

* Required

Demographic Questions

The electrifying buzz at AirTrunk wouldn’t be possible without a diverse team bringing different perspectives, experience and skills together.

We foster a safe environment where everybody feels included, heard, and equal – regardless of age, disability, gender, marital or parental status, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.

Your responses will be used (in aggregate only) to help us identify areas of improvement in our process. Your responses will not be associated with your specific application and will not in any way be used in the hiring decision.

I identify my gender as (Select one)

I identify my sexual orientation as (Select one)

I identify my ethnicity as (mark all that apply):

Veteran Status (Select one)

I have a disability (Select one)