AirTrunk is a rapidly growing technology company that exists to reimagine, build and operate data centres to meet the needs of the world’s most influential technology companies today and into the future. Having opened Australia’s first and largest hyperscale data centres in Western Sydney and Melbourne, we set our eyes on rapid expansion across Asia Pacific. Since then, we’ve launched in Singapore, Hong Kong and Sydney North, and commenced development on a Tokyo data centre, set to open soon.
As the EHS Systems & Reporting Manager based in Sydney or Melbourne you will report directly to the Head of Safety and work closely with the rest of the Safety team, making your mark in a number of ways:
- You will be the custodian of the AirTrunk integrated EHS management systems and lead the maintenance and upkeep of system documentation and processes to remain fit for purpose
- You will be integral in structuring, disseminating, analysing and reporting on EHS performance data and information across the business
- You will support the EHS function to implement intelligence mechanisms across the business to improve performance tracking, insight, and predictability
Your Day to Day
- Work with the Head of Safety and key AirTrunk stakeholders to develop fit for purpose EHS management systems
- Lead the development and implementation of a reporting framework fit for managing EHS information, data and performance evaluation requirements across the business
- Develop and maintain a framework for data management, analytics and reporting to support meeting customer and AirTrunk weekly, monthly performance reports
- Provide functional expertise in building and creating reports for Executive and Board level reporting.
- Support the development of fit for purpose data and information systems and infrastructure
- Liaise with other AirTrunk functions to ensure EHS reporting, and analysis is undertaken and based on evidence-based information and ensuring the accuracy of information outputs
- Identify and act on improvements to existing data and information management and collection systems
- Collect, interpret, and analyse EHS data and information to identify trends and patterns in data sets
- Compile reports on the results of analyses
- Liaise with site based EHS team members to collect, compile and review customer related weekly and monthly reports
- Support the development of EHS reports for Executive and Board committees, meetings, and information requests
- Support improvements to digital systems utilised for EHS data collection and reporting
- Modify or update existing reports as required
- Provide training, mentoring and coaching to key AirTrunk staff for effectively navigating EHS management and data collection systems
- You have a minimum of 10 years in a similar position
- You have successfully designed and implemented relevant company safety management systems
- You have expert knowledge and experience in EHS management systems, analysis and reporting
- Ideally, you have experience in managing safety in developing economies
- You have detailed knowledge of risk management strategies and processes
- You have a professional attitude with persuasive skills in making things happen
- You have coaching experience and the ability to positively influence staff, management, and contractors
- You have good leadership acumen to lead multi-disciplinary teams
- You are analytical, with abilities in research
- You have above average writing and data presentation skills
The AirTrunk Culture
The pace of our industry and the world of data means you’ll feel an electrifying buzz here at AirTrunk.
AirTrunkers are ever-ready, adaptable and intuitive. We’re a company of challengers – constantly seeing every situation, big and small, as an opportunity to reinvent and change the game.
Each and every AirTrunker brings their unique background, experiences and perspective to help us to be a place where the best, or those with the potential to be, come to work and thrive.
**To all recruitment agencies: AirTrunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AirTrunk employees or any other organization location. AirTrunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.**