AirTrunk is a rapidly growing technology company that exists to reimagine, build and operate data centres to meet the needs of the world’s most influential technology companies today and into the future. Having opened Australia’s first and largest hyperscale data centres in Western Sydney and Melbourne, we set our eyes on rapid expansion across Asia Pacific. Since then, we launched in Singapore, Hong Kong and Sydney North, and commenced development on a Tokyo data centre, set to open soon.
As the Senior Communications Manager based in our HQ in North Sydney, you will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and work closely with the leadership and marketing team, making your mark in a number of ways:
- You will lead the global communications strategy and program across both internal and external communications
- You will help AirTrunk leaders engage, excite and inform ‘AirTrunkers’ across the Asia Pacific
- You will be responsible for the overarching communications strategy, from building strategic communication plans and managing through to execution
Your Day to Day
- Strategy - develop and execute internal and external communication strategies, and plans across various topics, such as sustainability
- Internal communications – create and deliver the strategy for how we communicate internally, with content that connects AirTrunkers to our strategic narrative
- External communications – manage AirTrunk’s corporate affairs, public relations, and social media as well as relationships with PR agencies
- Content - develop AirTrunk’s content strategy, and create engaging, informative, and targeted content that is aligned with our brand and is culturally relevant.
- Consistency - Ensure internal and external communication messaging and language is consistent across all platforms
- Platforms – manage communications platforms such as Intranet, all staff meetings, media monitoring, internal and external social media etc
- Reputation & crisis – manage AirTrunk’s reputation and crisis communications plan
- Media monitoring – constantly monitor media and social media mentions, share with relevant audiences, and craft a response if necessary
- Business partnership – proactively partner with the leadership and marketing team, providing strategic advice on communications
- Compliance - ensure alignment of internal guidelines and compliance across the business
- You have 7+ years’ experience in communications, predominantly internal communications and B2B external communications
- You have successfully built highly effective communications strategies from the ground up through to execution
- Ideally, you have experience working in technology, data centres or commercial real estate across APAC (and Japan)
- You excel at distilling complex information into clear, concise, and easy to understand messaging
- You are a creative communicator and master of story telling
- You can build trusted relationships at all levels across the organisation
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ideally, you are proficient in Meltwater, WordPress, Campaign Monitor, LinkedIn
The AirTrunk Culture
The pace of our industry and the world of data means you’ll feel an electrifying buzz here at AirTrunk.
AirTrunkers are ever-ready, adaptable, and intuitive. We’re a company of challengers – constantly seeing every situation, big and small, as an opportunity to reinvent and change the game.
Each and every AirTrunker brings their unique background, experiences and perspective to help us to be a place where the best, or those with the potential to be, come to work and thrive.
**To all recruitment agencies: AirTrunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AirTrunk employees or any other organization location. AirTrunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.**