AirTrunk is a rapidly growing technology company that exists to reimagine, build and operate data centres to meet the needs of the world’s most influential technology companies today and into the future. Having opened Australia’s first and largest hyperscale data centres, we set our eyes on rapid expansion across Asia Pacific, launching in Singapore and Hong Kong, and commencing development on a second Sydney and Tokyo data centre, both set to open soon.
As the Marketing Manager - Japan, you will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer (who is based in our HQ in Sydney) and work closely with the local team in Japan, business development and the rest of the marketing team, making your mark in a number of ways:
- You will apply your local market knowledge to create and execute AirTrunk’s marketing plan for Japan, with the aim to promote our data centre portfolio, support the commercial process and raise AirTrunk’s profile in Japan
- You will lead various APAC wide and global marcomms activities
- You will put the customer at the heart of our sales and marketing ensuring benefit led propositions and initiatives
- You will be a passionate advocate for AirTrunk internally and externally.
Your Day to Day
- Devise and implement a multi-faceted B2B marketing & communications program for our Japan data centre/s
- Launch Japan data centres to market with PR, launch events, collateral and more
- Plan and organise engaging customer experiences such as events, industry conference presence and corporate hospitality
- Source and manage local marketing suppliers
- Liaise with senior stakeholders, partners and vendors
- Deliver digital marketing including website, social media, content marketing and digital advertising
- Deliver external communications including media, speaker preparation, emails, and social media
- Write, edit and translate communications for the Japanese market, based on the global marketing plan
- Create and update marketing materials as well as customer and management presentations within brand guidelines
- Be a brand champion for AirTrunk internally and externally
- Sales and marketing support for partners
- You have 5+ years of experience in a large or key account B2B marketing in Japan
- Ideally, you have technology, data centre or commercial real estate experience
- You are fluent in both Japanese and English
- You have tertiary qualifications in a relevant field
- You can work to brand guidelines, present complex information in an engaging way, you understand the needs and have a desire to provide solutions for customers
- You have strong Microsoft Office proficiency including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ideally, you are proficient in design software, WordPress and Salesforce
- You are incredibly flexible and forward-thinking as you have to be ready for a continuous change of directions
- You are willing to make decisions and be accountable for them
- You excel at communication; you can deliver effective presentations to customers, peers and management
- You are passionate about helping to grow a business in its early development phase
The AirTrunk Culture
The pace of our industry and the world of data means you’ll feel an electrifying buzz here at AirTrunk.
AirTrunkers are ever-ready, adaptable and intuitive. We’re a company of challengers – constantly seeing every situation, big and small, as an opportunity to reinvent and change the game.
Each and every AirTrunker brings their unique background, experiences and perspective to help us to be a place where the best, or those with the potential to be, come to work and thrive.
**To all recruitment agencies: AirTrunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AirTrunk employees or any other organization location. AirTrunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.**