AirTrunk is a rapidly growing technology company that exists to reimagine, build and operate data centres to meet the needs of the world’s most influential technology companies today and into the future. Having opened Australia’s first and largest hyperscale data centres, we set our eyes on rapid expansion across Asia Pacific, launching in Singapore and Hong Kong, and commencing development on a second Sydney and Tokyo data centre, both set to open soon.
As the People Business Partner – Singapore & Hong Kong, you will report to the Head of People & Culture (who is based in our HQ in Sydney) and work closely with the People & Culture team making your mark in a number of ways:
- You will provide strong business partnering to build and sustain a high performing culture
- You will drive the rollout of AirTrunk’s global People & Culture programs in Singapore and Hong Kong
- You will deliver a consistent AirTrunker employee experience
Your Day to Day
- Advise and support managers regarding change initiatives, culture, talent management & development, workforce planning, retention, engagement and people programs and initiatives in support of achieving business goals
- Ensuring that our policies and procedures are compliant with local market practice and that new market risks impacting people & culture are proactively managed
- Work collaboratively to review, recommend and implement people processes to ensure optimisation, streamlining, and consistency.
- Participate and drive AirTrunk’s people programs across the employee lifecycle including, performance management, engagement pulse surveys
- Develop reporting and analytics across the employee lifecycle to assist to understand our business and make decisions to attract, retain and engage our best talent
- Organise and implement AirTrunk’s training programs and manage all logistics including scheduling, tracking and surveys, facilitate inperson trainings as needed
- Responsible for all day to day contract, visa management including overseeing all compliance and onboarding and offboarding processes and procedures
- Increase the efficiency of people operations through the implementation of new initiatives and/or technology solutions and iterate continuously as required
- You will manage various people programs across the employee lifecycle
- Facilitate the talent management process (identification, development and succession/career mapping)
- Be a passionate advocate for AirTrunk internally and externally
- Act as a steward of the employee experience and AirTrunk culture in alignment with our diversity & inclusion, sustainability initiatives and innovation goals
- You have 8+ years of experience in human resources roles,
- You have relevant tertiary studies related to Human Resources
- You have strong experience and knowledge in Singapore and Hong Kong employment legislation
- You have excellent communication skills in English and stakeholder management skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have strong planning skills, are process oriented and have a strong attention to detail
- You have a knack for data and reporting and very strong excel and PowerPoint skills
- You have positive attitude to challenges, a solutions-focused and creative mindset and a knack for managing priorities during peak periods
- Ideally, you have had exposure with BambooHR, Culture Amp and Greenhouse desirable
- You are excited about helping a start up grow and scale
The AirTrunk Culture
The pace of our industry and the world of data means you’ll feel an electrifying buzz here at AirTrunk.
AirTrunkers are ever-ready, adaptable and intuitive. We’re a company of challengers – constantly seeing every situation, big and small, as an opportunity to reinvent and change the game.
Each and every AirTrunker brings their unique background, experiences and perspective to help us to be a place where the best, or those with the potential to be, come to work and thrive.
**To all recruitment agencies: AirTrunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AirTrunk employees or any other organization location. AirTrunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.**