AirTrunk is a rapidly growing technology company that exists to reimagine, build and operate data centres to meet the needs of the world’s largest and most influential technology companies today and into the future. Having opened Australia’s first and largest hyperscale data centres, and with Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney’s North and Japan under development, we have our eyes set on rapid expansion across Asia Pacific. We are looking for people who share our energy and passion to support our data-driven future.
As the People Operations Manager, you will report to the Head of People & Culture, and work closely with the rest of the People & Culture team making your mark in a number of ways:
- You will develop AirTrunk’s people & culture programs for new markets across APAC, ensuring that our policies and procedures are compliant with local market practice and that new market risks impacting people & culture are proactively managed
- You will be responsible for delivering a consistent AirTrunker employee experience across all APAC markets
- You will manage all people programs across the employee lifecycle
Your Day to Day
- Develop AirTrunk’s run book to assist with mobilisation of resources in new APAC markets as AirTrunk expands
- Engage outside consultants as required to support new market set up and ensure compliance with AirTrunk and local market requirements
- Develop policies and procedures for each market to ensure leading practice across all markets
- Responsible for all day to day contract and visa management including overseeing all compliance and onboarding processes and procedures across all current and future markets
- Manage AirTrunk’s people programs across the employee lifecycle including, performance management, engagement pulse surveys and learning programs
- Set up and manage reporting and analytics across the employee lifecycle to assist to understand our business and make decisions to attract, retain and engage our best talent
- Increase the efficiency of people operations through the implementation of new initiatives and/or technology solutions and iterate continuously as required
- Provide HR support to the business as required
- You have 7-12 years of experience in human resources roles, out of which a min 5 years in people operations roles specifically
- You have relevant tertiary studies related to Human Resources
- Strong experience and knowledge in Australian, Singapore and Hong Kong employment legislation is essential whilst experience with Japan employment law is highly desirable
- You have excellent communication skills in English and stakeholder management skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have strong planning skills, are process oriented and have a strong attention to detail
- You have a knack for data and reporting and very strong excel and PowerPoint skills
- You have positive attitude to challenges, a solutions-focused and creative mindset and a knack for managing priorities during peak periods
- Exposure with BambooHR, Culture Amp and Greenhouse desirable, but not essential
- You are excited about helping a start up grow and scale
The AirTrunk Culture
The pace of our industry and the world of data means you’ll feel an electrifying buzz here at AirTrunk.
AirTrunkers are ever-ready, adaptable and intuitive. We’re a company of challengers – constantly seeing every situation, big and small, as an opportunity to reinvent and change the game.
Each and every AirTrunker brings their unique background, experiences and perspective to help us to be a place where the best, or those with the potential to be, come to work and thrive.
**To all recruitment agencies: AirTrunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AirTrunk employees or any other organization location. AirTrunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.**