AirTrunk is a rapidly growing technology company that exists to reimagine, build and operate data centres to meet the needs of the world’s largest and most influential technology companies today and into the future. Having opened Australia’s first and largest hyperscale data centres, and with development underway in Singapore, Hong Kong and Sydney’s North, we have our eyes set on rapid expansion across Asia Pacific and Japan. We are looking for people who share our energy and passion to support our data-driven future.
As the Head of Risk and Sustainability, you will report to the Chief Operations Officer and work across the business to establish AirTrunk’s risk and sustainability strategy and frameworks. You will make your mark in a number of ways:
- You will engage and advise key stakeholders including the executive team and board of directors on risk and sustainability issues
- You will develop and annually refresh AirTrunk’s risk appetite statement and sustainability strategy
- You will conduct an annual risk assessment covering all aspects of the business
- You will ensure that AirTrunk is leading the industry with proactive strategies to address areas of interest to customers and investors as relates to risk, sustainability and corporate governance
Your Day to Day
- Engage with customers, investors and executive leadership to inform AirTrunk’s risk and sustainability strategies
- Communicate AirTrunk’s risk and sustainability goals and generate buy-in across the business
- Develop, implement and oversee an assurance program to monitor the design and effectiveness of risk controls
- Publish an annual sustainability report
- Provide advise to teams on risk and sustainability issues impacting commercial, operations, development, technology and safety
- Assist teams in developing functional risk strategies
- Develop monitoring and reporting systems
- Provide reports to executive leadership and the Board
- Support policy and program development
- 7-10 years of risk management experience through consulting practice or within business operations in a relevant industry
- 3+ years developing sustainability strategies and sustainability reports
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship management skills
- Excellent problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Fast paced and forward-thinking; flexible and adaptable to shifting priorities and new opportunities
- Curious mind, willing and eager to learn new things and develop strategies to address new risks
- Hands on; can provide support where needed in the form of policy and program development, systems implementation, etc.
- Consistently delivers high quality work including board-level reporting
- Excellent communication skills; personable and engaging
The AirTrunk Culture
The pace of our industry and the world of data means you’ll feel an electrifying buzz here at AirTrunk.
AirTrunkers are ever-ready, adaptable and intuitive. We’re a company of challengers – constantly seeing every situation, big and small, as an opportunity to reinvent and change the game.
Each and every AirTrunker brings their unique background, experiences and perspective to help us to be a place where the best, or those with the potential to be, come to work and thrive.
**To all recruitment agencies: AirTrunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AirTrunk employees or any other organization location. AirTrunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.**