Our company was founded a few years ago by Sean Parker, first president of Facebook and founder of Napster. Airtime is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, Founders Fund, and a host of other amazing partners. Through group video, messaging, and media, we are building a live social network that brings together people and content that you care about in real-time. At airtime, we are building togetherness on the internet. (Check us out on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube to see what we’re all about.)
The Marketing team at Airtime is responsible for all marketing efforts, from brand, strategy, and social media, to finding new and creative ways to use Airtime. We’re a small but mighty team of thinkers and doers with a strong penchant for serious fun. We don’t believe in bad ideas, and are huge advocates for trying anything at least once. We’re looking for interns who are looking to teach just as much as they are to learn, are interested in learning more about marketing, and want to join us on this wild ride!
- Currently in pursuit of an undergraduate degree or masters degree in related field
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Able to work part or full-time for 10-15 weeks between August-December in our Brooklyn-based office
- U.S. citizen or eligible to work in the United States.
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be able to work effectively as part of a project/program team and foster team cooperation
- Organized and able to prioritize
- Unafraid to jump in and roll up your sleeves
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Brings a unique perspective
- Have an inherent curiosity about the world and not be afraid to ask any and all questions
- Past experience with marketing
- Knowledge of Google docs and/or graphic design skills a plus
In your cover letter, tell us what it is you like most about Airtime and why you’re interested in working on the marketing team.