Airtime’s mission is to empower people to create thriving online communities around shared interests, experiences, and passions. Our values are inclusivity, creativity, and spontaneity.
In this role:
If you are someone who lives, breathes Beauty, and loves to create on social platforms, we want you. We are looking for a Beauty expert who possesses strong relationships and will find opportunities with the industry’s personalities and new talent. This person will be an entrepreneurial, hard-working, critical thinker, who is motivated by a competitive passion for digital content and community building. As a tastemaker in the Beauty space, you will focus on signing up-and-coming and established creators to Airtime and ensure your roster’s community grows and thrives.
This role is a unique blend of talent scouting and development, digital strategy, and community management with an emphasis on Beauty talent. You will be expected to quickly accelerate your vertical expertise to best source talent and communicate growth strategies that expand audience for them. To be successful in this role you must have experience in Beauty and be passionate about unearthing undiscovered creators and constantly monitor emerging trends within and related to the Beauty space -- including trends and topics that are inclusive of diverse identities. You should be energized by the idea of a fast-paced environment at the nexus of the social media and entertainment spaces with the ability to influence and connect with a Gen Z audience. You should have a passion for and connections in the Beauty space and the ability to leverage your connections to build innovative, vibrant communities on Airtime.
What you’ll do:
- Identify, scout, and sign emerging/established Beauty and other creators in the Beauty vertical
- Team up with Content Production to ensure the creator’s expectations are managed and met.
- A creator at heart who is comfortable concepting creative ideas alongside our Content Programming team
- Communicate with digital creators and their representation.
- Manage the talent onboarding process from end-to-end
- Meet and exceed monthly KPIs
- Strong focus and research skills to identify market trends in real-time
- Solid understanding of the online video landscape, creator creative and monetization trends, and diverse Gen Z audiences.
- Evangelize Airtime as an inclusive space for diverse communities and creators.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 4+ years experience in Beauty with a focus on talent relations, social media services, or other areas of the industry directly relevant to this role
- Existing relationships with content creators and demonstrated ability to manage and influence creators and representation towards collaboration individually and at scale;
- Demonstrated success in process management and developing client relationships;
- Digital media industry expertise, with an understanding of online influencers, digital video, and social platforms;
- Start-Up and/or Event management experience preferred
- Research skills required. Detail-oriented and process-driven with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and go above and beyond
- Strong relationship-building skills and are apt to see win-win opportunities
- Flexibility to handle changing market conditions and workload under tight deadlines.
- Well-organized, highly self-motivated, optimistic, and positive attitude.
- Enjoys working at a high level of intensity, acting with a sense of urgency without sacrificing excellence.
- Have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding expectations to support and fulfill the strategic objectives
- Above all else, this role requires critical thinking, constant learning, and an entrepreneurial, hands-on style with a strong bias towards action, and a passion for the space.