We’re looking for an exceptional part-time IT Support Technician to join us on our journey. If you like working with a high-impact, cross-functional, collaborative team and enjoy autonomy and empowerment… keep reading!
Airtime IT Team:
The IT team at Airtime is looking for a motivated individual to help support our fast-growing team of some of the best and brightest minds in the business! You will provide assistance to team members across the country and all over the world! If you’re the first person your friends and family call when they’ve got an issue with their computer/phone/internet/etc., then this job is for you! If your nickname is “Genius Bar” and that nickname is not ironic, then you’ll probably fit right in!
What you’ll do:
- Support our West Coast Airteam approximately 15-20 hours per week (afternoons/evenings)
- Address support tickets in a timely/efficient/detailed/friendly manner
- Diagnose/troubleshoot technical issues on Mac and PC devices (in-person and remote)
- Support local A/V equipment and network maintenance
- Receive equipment deliveries and log information in asset tracking system
- Provide white-glove support experiences for team members
- Work on a wide variety of exciting projects at a fast-growing company
What We’re Looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent. 1-2 years of relevant professional experience (in a desktop support role or similar) preferred. Current students (particularly those in relevant fields of study) are encouraged to apply
- Must have experience supporting MacOS/iOS/Windows hardware and software
- Experience with mobile device management software
- Attention to detail, superb organization and communication skills are essential
- You are eager to learn, grow, and be a part of something special!