We’re looking for an exceptional Director of Product, Engagement to join us on our journey. If you like working with a high-impact, cross-functional, collaborative team and enjoy autonomy and empowerment… keep reading!
We are a user-centered product team passionate about disrupting the status-quo in the current Social space. We believe that today’s social networks are inherently anti-social and provide an unfulfilling, lonely and disconnected experience. Airtime provides a new way for users to share experiences together that lets them truly "Be Together" and "Do Things Together" as they would in real life. We are looking for experienced Product leaders who share our passion for the space and would help us bring this audacious vision to fruition.
Who We’re Looking for:
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in product management, managing product strategy and roadmaps.
- 4+ years of experience in Consumer and/or Social products on mobile and desktop.
- 3+ years experience growing and leading high-performance product teams with a deep skillset and aptitude for leadership and team-building.
- Strong data-driven approach with data-analysis skills and an in-depth understanding of industry standard metrics, patterns, and processes.
- Demonstrated ability in delivering multiple features and releases on time and with quality along with the ability to manage project goals, scope, timelines, risk across teams and stakeholders.
- End-to-end ownership of product life-cycle from ideation to post-ship monitoring and analysis.
- Enthusiastic, self-aware, attention to detail, results-oriented, organized, motivated and self-driven.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative environment with a heavy emphasis on teamwork.
- Ability to switch the level of abstraction from the “big picture” strategy to micro-level details depending on the audience and context.
- Strong communication skills with experience in driving the product narrative (internally and externally), conflict resolution and consensus-building.
What You’ll do:
- Reporting to the VP of Product, you will drive a team of product managers driving the Engagement charter for the Product organization.
- You will be responsible for the roadmap of features relating to improving Airtime’s stickiness and engagement (i.e. increase our users’ attachment with the product as measured by increased frequency of sessions and increased session duration.)
- You will work with key stakeholders in Product, Design, Data Science, User Research, Engineering, and Marketing to drive the execution of features and timely delivery.
- You with work with the executive team in planning the product roadmap (short and long term) and determine areas of focus in people, projects, processes, and products.
- Lead a team of 3-5 PMs while embodying and exemplifying our values and culture every day.