We are Airtime, the world’s first social platform that gives friends the power to experience content together in real-time. The only place where you can face-to-face video chat with your people while simultaneously interacting with content from across the web.
Like many of us, we are tired of traditional social networking apps that aren’t designed to allow us to sync up and be present together at the moment. Frankly, we are tired of mindlessly scrolling through feeds, leaving comments that go unanswered, and having to hack our way around actually staying in contact with those we care about most (e.g. Finstas). Instead, we believe that real-time interactions are more fulfilling as they allow us to connect with the people we care about in a more significant way.
We are building the social platform for the generations to come and charting the course as a company that is bringing real-time human interactions to the forefront.
Our company was founded by Sean Parker and is backed by Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Founders Fund, Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, and a host of other incredible partners. We have a world-class team in Palo Alto and Brooklyn who craft the amazing real-time technology and experience that Airtime is built on. We're well-funded, running at full sprint, and always looking for extraordinary people who want to help us build a new way to use the Internet—together.
Airtime is seeking a Sr. Manager, Performance & Growth Marketing to help lead all our performance marketing efforts, focusing on Snapchat, Instagram, Google (UAC), Apple Search Ads and Facebook channels. In this role, you will plan and optimize all performance marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of performance marketing, user acquisition and consumer mobile growth metrics. Day to day responsibilities include working with our growth marketing director and performance agency on coming up with new innovative ways to acquire targeted users (i.e. groups of friends & users who want to watch content together), coming up with ad creative ideas and challenges which you’ll provide to our creator community, working on improving our performance marketing dashboards with our data science team, and informing the marketing team with insights and results on campaigns.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for the performance marketing campaigns through Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Apple Search Ads, Google, Etc.
- Perform in-depth analysis of performance marketing results and optimize the growth strategy accordingly
- Work with our growth marketing director and performance agency on a plan to drive targeted users. We’re an intimate social network built on a robust friend graph with our most successful users being groups of best friends
- Work with our creator community to develop high performing content that you’ll test on performance channels before pushing out to millions of users
- Work with our marketing insights director to review results and generate insights for new performance marketing tactics
- Work with our product team to ensure we’re hitting new user metrics
- Manage all reporting on data across all performance channels
- Coordinate with our data science team to build new dashboards
- Drive high scaled acquisition at the most effective cost per install
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of related experience in a performance marketing role
- Experience scaling user acquisition (preferably in the social/entertainment consumer mobile space targeting Gen Z)
- Successful track record of managing performance marketing
- Comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape
- Experience with Appsflyer, Looker and App Annie is a plus
- Strong data analysis skills and understanding of key metrics for growth and engagement (e.g. New Users, MAUs, Retention Curve, DAU/MAU, etc)
- Strong understanding of Gen Z trends and user behaviors
- Sean Parker, Founder & Executive Chairman
- Daniel Klaus, President
- Sanidhya Khilnani, VP of Product Management
- Prakash Ramakrishna, VP of Engineering
- Gui Seiz, VP of Product Design
- Will Eagle, Marketing Lead