We’re looking for an exceptional Software Engineer, Media to join us on our journey. If you like working with a high-impact, cross-functional, collaborative team and enjoy autonomy and empowerment… keep reading!Airtime Engineering
We are a diverse team of engineers that work on everything from scaling media servers around the world to building highly performant and complex UI on iOS and Android. We are pushing the limits on real time interactivity. We are looking for engineers who like to work with exceptional people on challenging problems.
What You’ll Do
- Work on the highly customized media server which is the foundation of the Airtime media platform
- Extend and improve our globally distributed backend infrastructure
- Tune and enhance our custom WebRTC-based media stack on iOS and Android
- Collect and analyze metrics relating to system performance and user behavior
- Provide detailed and constructive design and code reviews
- Are team players who enjoy working with a diverse group of smart colleagues
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Programming experience in C or C++ languages
- Exposure to system programming concepts, including low-level networking interfaces, concurrent programming, and distributed systems
- Prior coursework on media-related projects—including those making use of WebRTC—is a plus, but is absolutely not required
- A record of owning projects successfully and working in a fast paced environment.