Airtime is building the next generation of live, social platforms. We’re looking for an exceptional Product Designer to join us on our journey. This is a high-impact, cross-functional role with autonomy and empowerment to affect change at the foundational level of our product. We’re looking for someone that is excited about the opportunities that arise from connecting in live interaction with anyone at any time.
Designers at Airtime collaborate on all aspects of the user experience, from user research, user flows, information architecture, UX copy, interaction design, prototyping, visual design, and animation. We offer an opportunity to make a real impact. We’re a small team - every role matters.
You should be comfortable working with ambiguity as you collaborate to explore multiple design concepts and are fluent in design processes to identify and design the most effective and delightful solutions in this space. From paradigm shifts to micro-interactions, we’re looking for someone that can empathize deeply with our users and use that empathy to push progressive design that raises the bar in live social experiences
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with the design team to raise the bar of design thinking and execution across all our digital products.
- You will own whole aspects of the process from inception to shipping and back again. From sketches and prototypes to visual design & overseeing the implementation.
- Sync with User Experience Research teams to move from insights into disruptive ideas and bring user empathy to complex design challenges.
- Help promote best practices and standards to develop workflows that accelerate the ideation process, and promote a positive, inclusive environment.
What you’ll bring to the table
- An open, curious and collaborative mindset with an enthusiasm for empathetic design.
- Exceptional understanding of design process and interaction design principles. Expertise in working with Sketch is a must. Bonus points for Principle, Flinto or After Effects.
- Portfolio showcasing proficiency in interaction design and dedication to delight - with details on your role and contribution.
- The enthusiasm and conviction to present and protect brilliant ideas. You strive to make sure nothing good gets left behind - whether they are your proposals or you are nurturing the ideas of others.
- Good vibes. Airtime is a supportive, ego-free zone.