VP of Sales EMEA
We are on a mission to improve the quality of human interactions through shared screens. Our solutions empower people to share, learn and connect on equal footing, no matter their device type, both locally and hybrid. We want to become the most agnostic and easy-to-use screen solution for people in organizations. We support this through our combined offering of screen sharing, video conferencing, and digital signage - all managed by our cloud solution. Our priority is to create a better environment for learning, sharing and creating via screens by supporting every use-case and integration with the most commonly used professional tools for screens.
Our mission is to empower people to accomplish more when using screens together, and you will have a significant impact on making it possible. As the VP of Sales, you will be a part of our Commercial Leadership team and directly guide Sales team members in Copenhagen and EMEA/UK.
This leadership position will report directly to the CEO and offers the opportunity to join a global organisation with headquarters in Copenhagen and colleagues based across Europe and the US. You will play a key role in enabling and coaching our teams to continue growing and maturing in their functional areas, while building out our Hardware Enabled Software-as-a-Service offering.
- Set revenue targets and define/execute annual sales plans that drive predictable revenue; continually accelerate ARR growth; provide monthly/quarterly updates, revisions, and modifications.
- Develop and manage key sales infrastructure, including implementing efficient processes, and sales forecasting, to drive pipeline to build, close rate, and support revenue growth.
- Define and implement repeatable sales strategies, processes, and tactics that support the achievement of team and company goals across direct and channel sales.
- Mature the organization’s SaaS processes and competencies.
- Own business reporting metrics and analytics, create visibility into our sales funnel and conduct analysis on sales effectiveness.
- Demonstrate creative leadership in the sales effort to expand the customer base, including existing account expansion.
- Partner closely with our marketing, product and US Sales team.
- 7+ years of experience in a business-to-business sales leadership role of which five years or more of SaaS sales experience.
- 2+ years of experience establishing process and execution within sales technology.
- Demonstrable success in thinking strategically and developing thoughtful and executable sales strategies.
- Proven experience creating processes that enable sales teams to scale and deliver tangible business benefits.
- Experience working with a senior management team including the C-level.
- Experience coaching, mentoring and developing existing and new team members.
- Solid organizational and leadership abilities with a focus on collaboration and transparency.
- Proven history of building and directing sales teams, developing growth strategies and implementing them accordingly.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operations metrics.
- You will join an innovative company that values transparent work-life balance and a flat hierarchy.
- An open culture where you can see your ideas put into action right away.
- Positive work-life balance and work environment and opportunity to work hybrid.
- Attractive salary and commission structure.
- Daily catered lunch, drinks, snacks, and great coffee.
- Perfect office location in the heart of Copenhagen.
- Company sponsored pension scheme.
- Private Health Coverage.
- Opportunity to join the company's warrant program.
- Close collaboration with the US team.
At Airtame we believe that shared screens have an immense impact on making environments better for learning and collaborating. Our platform empowers users to share, learn and connect on equal footing - no matter their device type. We embrace this inclusion and collaboration inside our workplace too. Here, we’re crafting a community where you belong as an equal and are encouraged to bring your whole self to work each day.
What our employment decisions are NOT based on
Race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, family or parental status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status. And we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
What our employment decisions ARE based on
Business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications, and candidates potential for growing with Airtame.