Our mission is to empower people to accomplish more when using screens together, and you will have a significant impact on making it possible.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving the revenue and efforts in our best performing European region, DACH, within the following key countries - Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. You will be responsible for directing sales and the sales strategy for the DACH market, which incorporates sales management, commercial understanding, and future planning. You will be reporting to our Regional Sales Manager, based in Bavaria, Germany.
Airtame is the wireless screen sharing and digital signage solution for businesses and schools. Headquartered in Copenhagen, with offices in Los Angeles and New York, we pride ourselves on innovative company culture and collaborative working spirit.
Outcomes for the next 12 months
- Build and maintain relationships with business and technical decision makers at high levels of the customer's organization.
- Always seeking to deepen relationships with customers and connecting the customer to Airtame partners.
- Work with product development, marketing, support, and finance to share information and act as an effective Airtame liaison for customers and partners in the region.
- Work with the Regional Sales Manager of DACH in order to accelerate revenue growth quarter over quarter.
- Develop and maintain a profitable customer pipeline through the consistent application of quality outbound phone calls, product demonstrations, conferences & events.
- Document and report on sales activities, including sales forecast, pipeline, trial, demo requests, and partner activities.
- Deliver face-to-face and online presentations. Attend networking events, trade shows, conferences, and exhibitions.
- Identify trendsetting ideas by researching industry verticals, related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments to become a recognized expert within your field.
- Representing Airtame in relation to webinars, presentations, conferences, client meetups, and more.
- Building out our SaaS business in DACH.
- Travel will be required.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B or B2C sales.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Solid project management skills, high detail orientation, and great organizational skills.
- Thrive in a multitasking environment, with an ability to adjust priorities.
- Self-standing, self-disciplined, and possess good verbal and written communications skills.
- Hunter mentality on a strategic level, utilizing strategic and innovative ways of prospecting, including cold calling.
- Respectful and open-minded towards peers, as well as the eagerness to engage and, where necessary, mentor, supervise and train your peers.
- Experience with business technology and network environments.
- Familiarity with tools such as Salesforce, Zoom, Slack, LinkedIn, and ZoomInfo.
- An open culture where you can see your ideas put into action right away.
- You will join an innovative company that values a transparent culture and work-life balance.
- Attractive salary.
- Health Insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Possibility to work from home when needed, flexibility when it comes to working hours.
- Friendly work environment.
- Close collaboration with the American team.
At Airtame we believe that shared screens have an immense impact on making environments better for learning and collaborating. Our platform empowers users to share, learn and connect on equal footing - no matter their device type. We embrace this inclusion and collaboration inside our workplace too. Here, we’re crafting a community where you belong as an equal and are encouraged to bring your whole self to work each day.
What our employment decisions are NOT based on
Race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, family or parental status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status. And we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
What our employment decisions ARE based on
Business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications, and candidates potential for growing with Airtame.