Our mission is to empower people to accomplish more when using screens together, and you will have a significant impact on making it possible. We’re looking for an excellent problem-solver to join a pragmatic, automation- and security-driven team and lay the guardrails for the entire organization to scale.
Outcome for the next 12 months
- Plan and set up unified endpoint management, focusing on Windows and macOS, with attention to security requirements and long-term ease of maintenance.
- Rework and standardize our Unifi-based multi-site office network, including VPN.
- Streamline our Single Sign-On solution and own the process for integrating new services.
- Consolidate, integrate and maintain our set of productivity tooling (Google Workspace, Office 365, Atlassian, Slack).
- Work closely with our Platform team to maintain the bare metal on top of which we run part of our AWS ECS-based hybrid Cloud platform.
- Guide and mentor less experienced members of the team.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Windows, macOS, and Linux: You’re comfortable with the former two and have dabbled with the latter.
- You have rolled out and maintained solutions for unified endpoint management, including patch management and asset management and protection.
- You have designed and implemented secure, performant multi-site networks.
- You know your way around Single Sign-On providers and how to integrate them (OIDC, SAML, SCIM) and have experience with access management.
- Strong knowledge of scripting languages (PowerShell and/or Bash).
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and to share your knowledge.
- Proactiveness and a can-do attitude.
- Confidence to work autonomously.
- Experience or desire working in a partially remote team.
- Experience with OneLogin.
- Programming experience in Python or Go.
- Knowledge of AWS.
- Experience scaling an Internal IT team.
- Top-notch engineering culture, which thrives on learning and having fun.
- Significant responsibility and ownership over projects and technical decisions.
- Satisfy your technical curiosity during quarterly hackathons and 20% time.
- Daily catered lunch, drinks, snacks, and great coffee.
- Pension scheme.
- Your choice of hardware.
At Airtame we believe that shared screens have an immense impact on making environments better for learning and collaborating. Our platform empowers users to share, learn and connect on equal footing - no matter their device type. We embrace this inclusion and collaboration inside our workplace too. Here, we’re crafting a community where you belong as an equal and are encouraged to bring your whole self to work each day.
What our employment decisions are NOT based on
Race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, family or parental status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status. And we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
What our employment decisions ARE based on
Business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications, and candidates potential for growing with Airtame.