Our mission is to empower people to accomplish more when using screens together, and you will have a significant impact on making it possible. As the Senior Field Marketing Manager, you will bring our marketing goals and messaging to life through our Channel Partners and End User Events.
You will own the Marketing relationships with our key resellers, plan and organize external events, and track the effectiveness of tradeshows and channel programs. This role will be directly responsible for Field Marketing activities in the EMEA region and manage a regional Field Marketer based in the US.
Outcomes for the next 12 months
- Establish processes to guide Channel and Events Marketing activities across all regions.
- Work closely with Sales and Commercial Leadership team to ensure smooth coordination of activities in line with revenue goals.
- Work closely with our key Channel Partners, identifying opportunities to expand our presence in their markets.
- Drive all reseller marketing activities, including promotional campaigns, training sessions, and events.
- Develop and implement regional brand awareness and lead generation campaigns.
- Manage the global events calendar and coordinate events across the regions, including logistics, booth design.
- Ensure regular interactions with the regional sales teams to understand local marketing needs and champion those requirements with the global marketing team.
- Identify new and unusual opportunities and create regional marketing plans to drive them.
- Report on ROI metrics for all channel and event activities.
- Constantly explore new marketing tools, tactics, and channels.
- 7+ years of professional experience in a B2B Field Marketing role, promoting technology products to technical audiences
- Extensive experience in managing events from a simple tabletop to a large international exhibit booth.
- 3+ years working with Distributors and Resellers to promote through the channel.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in working with a SaaS business model.
- Assist with local PR activities.
- An open culture where you can see your ideas put into action right away.
- You will join an ambitious company that values a transparent culture and work-life balance.
- Competitive salary package.
- Flexible work environment.
- Close collaboration with the American and the European team.
- Great career opportunities.
- Some travel is required to attend events and company meetings.
- Health Insurance.
At Airtame we believe that shared screens have an immense impact on making environments better for learning and collaborating. Our platform empowers users to share, learn and connect on equal footing - no matter their device type. We embrace this inclusion and collaboration inside our workplace too. Here, we’re crafting a community where you belong as an equal and are encouraged to bring your whole self to work each day.
What our employment decisions are NOT based on
Race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, family or parental status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status. And we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
What our employment decisions ARE based on
Business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications, and candidates potential for growing with Airtame.