Our mission is to empower people to accomplish more when using screens together, and you will have a significant impact on making it possible. As the VP of Customer Experience, you will be a part of our Commercial Leadership team and guide teams that touch every aspect of the customer journey. This leadership position offers the opportunity to join a fast-growing organization and enable our teams to continue growing and maturing in their functional areas while building new capabilities for our customer-facing teams.
This position is located in New York and reports to our Chief Commercial Officer.
Outcome for the next 12 months
- Hire, engage and retain great talent for our Customer Success, Technical Support, and Sales Engineering teams.
- Bring about positive customer experiences that create customer surprise and success.
- Promote and leverage data sources such as the voice of customer, insights, analytics and customer journey mapping, to fully understand our customers’ experience.
- Partner with sales and marketing leaders, product & development leaders to promote the strategy and product development that increases our customers’ value.
- Act as a Customer Experience innovator to keep us aligned with industry norms.
- Responsible for overseeing all Post-Sale activities (e.g., onboarding, support, services, adoption, advocacy, retention.) and outcomes (e.g., renewals, up-sell).
- Oversee and introduce paid Support and Implementation offerings.
- Scale our customer efforts and increase our level of automation.
- Establish and build out our Customer Success teams in both North America and EMEA.
- Introduce health scores and necessary tools to ensure a proactive approach to our Customer Success endeavours.
- Build out the pre-sales function, engaging the sales engineering team, and elevating our overall implementation program for new clients.
- Experience in a senior leadership position in customer experience.
- Proven experience creating processes that enable a CX team to scale and deliver tangible business benefits (e.g., customer health score, CSAT & NPS improvements, etc).
- Proven history of building and directing customer-facing teams.
- Good understanding and enthusiasm for technologies.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Solid organizational and leadership abilities.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operations metrics.
- You will join an innovative company that values transparent work-life balance and a flat hierarchy.
- An open culture where you can see your ideas put into action right away.
- Positive work-life balance and work environment and opportunity to work remotely.
- Attractive salary.
- Private health insurance.
- Life insurance.
- 401K retirement savings plan.
- 3 weeks vacation in the first year and 4 weeks thereafter. Additional 3 days provided for COVID-19 vaccine use.
- Daily lunch compensation.
- Hardware provided, so you have the best tools to get the job done.
- Close collaboration with the European team.
At Airtame we believe that shared screens have an immense impact on making environments better for learning and collaborating. Our platform empowers users to share, learn and connect on equal footing - no matter their device type. We embrace this inclusion and collaboration inside our workplace too. Here, we’re crafting a community where you belong as an equal and are encouraged to bring your whole self to work each day.
What our employment decisions are NOT based on
Race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, family or parental status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status. And we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
What our employment decisions ARE based on
Business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications, and candidates potential for growing with Airtame.