Our mission is to empower people to accomplish more when using screens together, and you will have a significant impact on making it possible. The Airtame Technical Support team is looking for an excellent problem-solver to join us remotely. You will join our international Technical Support Team remotely, where we provide customer-facing technical support for our Hardware Enabled Software-as-a-Service platform.
Outcome for the next 12 months
- Become a technical product knowledge expert on our platform, products, and services with guidance from our Senior team members.
- Help our customers with fully deploying Airtame into their organizations. That involves troubleshooting with Airtame itself to solving contextual issues related to a user’s computer, access points, display media, or the existing network set up within their environment.
- Serve as a technical expert when covering correspondence via live chat, email, phone calls, and occasional customer visits.
- Help us transition into a new IT Service Management tool by providing input and helping with administration.
- Work alongside our Sales representatives to help customers complete full rollouts of Airtame and, occasionally, help train resellers.
- Channel feedback to the rest of the company, especially when collaborating with our engineering team to troubleshoot and define bugs and track their impact and fixes.
- Contribute to the ongoing internal learning and success of our team by sharing knowledge through mentorship and collaboration.
- 2+years of experience working in a position providing technical support through clear written and verbal communication (ideally within the networking space).
- Possess a good understanding of networking equipment and environments.
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills with the ability to parse log data and analyze customer network/technical environments for issues.
- Excellent time management skills and demonstrated ability to manage both individual caseload as well as ad hoc internal and external requests.
- Willing to research and learn more complex skills related to networking, sys-admin, and log file debugging.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Experience providing customer service to a wide range of customers, from small businesses to big enterprises and educational institutions.
- Understanding the principles of wireless streaming technology.
- Knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, Service Ports, DNS, NTP, DHCP and Multicast).
- Experience with content writing for creating self-help articles and tutorials for our customers.
- Experience with video and multimedia streaming.
- Bachelor’s in computer science or MIS/CIS or equivalent experience.
- You will join an ambitious company that values transparent work-life balance and a flat hierarchy.
- An open culture where you can see your ideas put into action right away.
- Flexible work environment and opportunity to work remotely (currently full-time remote with the future hybrid plan).
- Increased autonomy over time.
- Competitive salary.
- Private health insurance.
- Life insurance.
- 401K retirement savings plan.
- 3 weeks vacation in the first year and 4 weeks thereafter. Additional 3 days provided for COVID-19 vaccine use.
- Daily lunch compensation.
- Hardware provided, so you have the best tools to get the job done.
- Close collaboration with the European team.
At Airtame we believe that shared screens have an immense impact on making environments better for learning and collaborating. Our platform empowers users to share, learn and connect on equal footing - no matter their device type. We embrace this inclusion and collaboration inside our workplace too. Here, we’re crafting a community where you belong as an equal and are encouraged to bring your whole self to work each day.
What our employment decisions are NOT based on
Race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, family or parental status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status. And we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
What our employment decisions ARE based on
Business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications, and candidates potential for growing with Airtame.