Airtame is looking for a Sales Team Lead with a proven track record of selling hardware and SaaS products and managing sales teams. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales for North America, the role includes strategic sales operations and analysis – and requires a mix of sales optimization, process leadership, and business support. Leading the corporate vertical, you will join a team of Account Managers who are managing their own customer portfolios with a strong emphasis on creating long-term relationships in collaboration with our Customer Success team. You will help to manage the North America sales team and work closely with sales leadership.
Airtame is the preferred wireless screen sharing solution for businesses and schools. Headquartered in Copenhagen, with offices in New York, California and Budapest we pride ourselves on strong company culture and collaborative working spirit.
- Drive strategic initiatives including pipeline management and vertical-specific go-to-market plans
- Design and interpret sales performance metrics. Deliver insights & recommendations.
- Work cross-functionally to develop ongoing analysis of business performance to support sales leadership and daily operations
- Manage, mentor, and train new sales team members joining Airtame
- Territory planning, capacity planning, and customer segmentation leadership
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the go-to-market model and identify opportunities to improve sales efficiency and effectiveness
- Work cross-functionally to develop growth plans for new geographies and market segments
- Minimum of seven years of sales experience, with at least three years experience in the tech industry.
- Experience selling a technology solution that incorporates into network environments
- Prior management experience required
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills
- Passionate about team work with a drive for getting things done
- Track record in building and managing partner relationships with third party resellers.
- Excellent communication skills
- Goal oriented, with a track record of overachievement
- Comfortable working both independently, and with teams located in different time zones
- Willingness to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events
- Experience selling physical hardware.
- Passion for technologies.
- An open culture where you can see your ideas put into action right away
- Be part of a top-notch startup culture which thrives on learning and having fun and with the ambition to take over the world
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work environment
- 3 weeks vacation in the first year and 4 weeks thereafter
- Your choice of hardware
- Close collaboration with european team, including visits to our office in the heart of Copenhagen
- Tell us about yourself and why you’re interested in joining the Airtame team.