Airtame is seeking a Senior Account Manager to take part in driving our sales efforts in the Swedish market.
You will join a fast-paced sales team that is on a mission to disrupt the traditional choice of hardware by making workplaces more productive with our wireless collaboration solution.
Our solution, Airtame is the preferred choice when it comes to wireless collaboration and digital signage for businesses and schools. Headquartered in Copenhagen, with offices in California, New York and Hungary, we pride ourselves on strong company culture and collaborative working spirit.
Sweden is one of our focus markets which comes with a 2020 growth plan. For that, we want you to take part in this exciting challenge based out of our HQ.
- Build and maintain a robust sales pipeline within Sweden
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around Airtame to potential customers
- Work closely with our resellers and distribution partners in Sweden
- Achieve or exceed revenue objectives
- Document and report on all sales activities including sales forecast, pipeline, trial and demo requests, and partner activities
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently and strategically
- Working closely with other sales professionals at Airtame whilst being open to unforeseen tasks while starting up an office
- Passionate sales professional with a drive for getting things done
- Five years sales and business development experience in AV, IT or enterprise collaboration
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Track record in building and managing partner relationships with third-party resellers
- Goal-oriented, with a track record of overachievement
- Comfortable working both independently, and with teams located in different time zones
- Willingness to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events
- Proficiency in Swedish and English
- Experience with technology and network environments
- Experience of working with distributor and reseller partners
- Tech-savvy and excited by technology and its influence on your daily life
- Industry certifications
- You will join an ambitious company that values transparent work-life balance.
- You will be in a professional setting where you can see your ideas put into action right away.
- Hardware provided.
- Flexible work environment.
- Competitive compensation.
- Daily lunch, drinks, snacks, and great coffee.
- A fantastic office location in Christianshavn, Copenhagen.
- Tell us a little about yourself and why you’re interested in joining the Airtame team.