Airtame is looking for a talented Senior Application Engineer to join our Desktop Application team. This team is primarily responsible for developing our cross-platform Electron application, which enables users to wirelessly mirror their screens on Airtame-connected displays. We strive to deliver a beautiful, simple yet powerful user experience on all major platforms, with the end goal of making our wireless streaming solution indistinguishable from magic.
- Impressive Node.js application development experience.
- Strong computer science fundamentals, particularly algorithms, operating systems, and networking.
- Experience with modern web frameworks (we <3 React).
- Experience designing clean, intuitive APIs.
- Experience writing understandable, testable, maintainable code.
- Ability to break down technical concepts into easily-understandable terms.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Experience developing Electron applications.
- Experience with cross-platform development.
- Experience with low-level languages (e.g., C++).
- Experience mentoring other developers and performing thorough code reviews.
- Contributions to open-source projects.
- Top-notch engineering culture which thrives on learning and having fun.
- Significant responsibility and ownership over projects and technical decisions.
- Satisfy your technical curiosity during our hackathons and 20% time.
- Daily catered lunch, drinks, snacks, and great coffee.
- Competitive salary.
- Your choice of hardware.
- Perfect office location in the heart of Copenhagen or in our brand new office in Budapest.
- Tell us a little about yourself and why you’re interested in joining the Airtame team.