Airtame is looking for a professional Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our People team. As our first recruiter hire in the US, you will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle, supporting us to improve the onboarding process, maintain and grow the incredible culture and be the go-to person for all recruitment and people related questions in the US.
Airtame team is rapidly growing. We intend to maintain that momentum while making sure the company culture keeps pace. You will be a part of making sure our amazing work culture remains intact so that all of our employees stay as enthusiastic as they are now.
Outcome for the next 12 months
- Full cycle recruitment, from sourcing to onboarding.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs.
- Represent the Airtame brand to all candidates and make sure they have the best hiring experience, whether they are successful in their application or not.
- Coordinate recruitment workflow for each open role while actively building a pipeline of future hires.
- Be able to evaluate candidates not only for their skills and ability but more importantly, their team fit.
- Be the driver for cultivating a culture of diversity and inclusive hiring.
- Create & organize all external communications in the form of job posting, employment branding, event attendance.
- Be the go-to person in the People team in the USA.
- 4+ years of recruitment experience, with experience in hiring Sales and Support functions.
- Skilled in all phases of recruitment – sourcing, assessment, networking, interviewing, negotiation, etc.
- Up-to-date on hiring trends and legal updates that impact recruitment and hiring practices
- Good communication skills – whether it be dealing with other Airtame team members or candidates.
- As our first US hire on the People team behalf, you will need to be comfortable in being our sole representative in NYC and able to organise hiring and recruiting projects.
- You will join an innovative company that values transparent work-life balance and a flat hierarchy.
- An open culture where you can see your ideas put into action right away.
- Flexible work environment and opportunity to work remotely (currently full-time remote with the future hybrid plan).
- Increased autonomy over time.
- Attractive salary.
- Private health insurance.
- Life insurance.
- 401K retirement savings plan.
- 3 weeks vacation in the first year and 4 weeks thereafter.
- Daily lunch compensation.
- Hardware provided, so you have the best tools to get the job done.
- Close collaboration with the European team.
- Tell us a little about yourself and why you’re interested in joining the Airtame team.
At Airtame we believe that shared screens have an immense impact on making environments better for learning and collaborating. Our platform empowers users to share, learn and connect on equal footing - no matter their device type. We embrace this inclusion and collaboration inside our workplace too. Here, we’re crafting a community where you belong as an equal and are encouraged to bring your whole self to work each day.
What our employment decisions are NOT based on
Race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, family or parental status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status. And we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
What our employment decisions ARE based on
Business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications, and candidates potential for growing with Airtame.