Airtame is seeking a talented Backend Engineer to join our Cloud team. This team is primarily responsible for developing our device management platform, which thousands of organizations use for remote monitoring and administration of their Airtame deployments. This is one of the fastest evolving areas of our company, and the most exciting development is yet to come. Our ideal candidate is a technical generalist and polyglot who is enthusiastic about contributing to all areas of the web stack, from frontend to backend and infrastructure.
- Impressive backend development experience.
- Experience programming in Go, or eagerness to learn.
- Relational database experience.
- Strong computer science fundamentals, particularly algorithms, operating systems, and networking.
- Strong understanding of systems architecture.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Experience deploying large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience with a Docker-based development workflow.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with service monitoring and/or distributed tracing.
- Contributions to open source projects.
- Top-notch engineering culture which thrives on learning and having fun.
- Significant responsibility and ownership over projects and technical decisions.
- Satisfy your technical curiosity during quarterly hackathons and 20% time.
- Daily catered lunch, drinks, snacks, and great coffee.
- Competitive salary.
- Your choice of hardware.
- Perfect office location in the heart of Copenhagen or Budapest.
- Tell us a little about yourself and why you’re interested in joining the Airtame team.