Airtame is seeking a talented QA Engineer to join our Engineering team. This is an excellent role for a person who is a natural advocate for best practices around testing throughout the entire software development lifecycle. Our ideal candidate will strive to push the quality of the product forward and ensure that customers always receive excellent deliverables.
- Build and maintain test environments.
- Test various parts of Airtame product.
- Participate in new product releases.
- Set up, run and maintain test suites.
- Work in close collaboration with the Customer Success team to define and reproduce bugs.
- Work alongside other engineers to develop Airtame product.
- Impressive experience in testing and quality assurance.
- Good understanding of test design techniques.
- Good understanding of web technologies.
- Ability to work with the same product from different user’s perspective.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Experience with scripting languages.
- Experience with testing complex products and solutions.
- Top-notch engineering culture which thrives on learning and having fun.
- Significant responsibility and ownership over projects and technical decisions.
- Satisfy your technical curiosity during quarterly hackathons and 20% time.
- Daily catered lunch, drinks, snacks, and great coffee.
- Competitive salary.
- Your choice of hardware.
- Perfect office location in our brand new office in the heart of Budapest.
- Tell us a little about yourself and why you're interested in joining the Airtame team.