At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless. This opens up all sorts of exciting possibilities, and so our Sales team works closely with users on their unique needs. As part of the Sales Strategy and Operations team, you’ll be the thought and execution partner to sales leaders, providing insight through hypothesis driven analysis, conducting quarterly and annual planning, defining success metrics and creating scalable reporting, and designing workflows and systems. Please note: This is an IC Position.
There is a lot of building to do. We’re looking for folks who know what good looks like, but who are flexible, resourceful, collaborative and really excited to join us on our adventure to figure out both the right long term vision and the right next steps for tomorrow.
What you'll do
As part of the Sales Strategy and Operations team, you will:
- Drive forecast management excellence to ensure sustained, predictable growth
- Orchestrate the design and implementation of all aspects of the Go-To-Market plan
- Design and manage core sales ops processes such as target setting and forecasting
- Determine sales models by segment
- Act and be seen as a general problem solver able to break down the hardest problems
- Define requirements and work with systems teams to implement team tooling
- Partner closely with cross-functional partners on priority go-to-market initiatives
Who you are
- You have 7+ years prior experience in sales or customer success strategy and operations for a high growth company, or operational experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital, or business insights / analytics roles
- You demonstrate the ability to scale and equip the business in a strategic manner, communicate big picture opportunities and make data-driven decisions
- You take a proactive, consultative approach, building trust consistently and quickly
- You have an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- You work well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- You are strong in excel and analytical tools. You are advanced with SQL or have a demonstrated ability to ramp quickly on analytical tools
- You have the ability to translate complex information into easily consumable insights
Compensation awarded to successful candidates will vary based on their work location, relevant skills and experience. The base salary range for this role is $170,500 to $210,400 for work locations in San Francisco. Our total compensation package also includes the opportunity to receive benefits, restricted stock units, and may include incentive compensation. To learn more about our comprehensive benefit offerings, please check out Life at Airtable.
Airtable is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and strive to create a workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any characteristic protected by applicable federal and state laws, regulations and ordinances. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant.
If you have a medical condition, disability, or religious belief/practice which inhibits your ability to participate in any part of the application or interview process, please complete our Accommodations Request Form and let us know how we may assist you. Airtable is committed to participating in the interactive process and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants.
Please see our Privacy Notice for details regarding Airtable’s collection and use of personal information relating to the application and recruitment process by clicking here.