At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless. This opens up all sorts of exciting possibilities, and so our Sales team works closely with users on their unique needs. As part of the Sales Strategy and Operations team, you’ll be the thought and execution partner to sales leaders, providing insight through hypothesis driven analysis, conducting quarterly and annual planning, defining success metrics and creating scalable reporting, and designing workflows and systems.
There is a lot of building to do. We’re looking for folks who know what good looks like, but who are flexible, resourceful, collaborative and really excited to join us on our adventure to figure out both the right long term vision and the right next steps for tomorrow.
What you'll do
As part of the Sales Strategy and Operations team, you will:
- Drive forecast management excellence to ensure sustained, predictable growth
- Orchestrate the design and implementation of all aspects of the Go-To-Market plan
- Design and manage core sales ops processes such as target setting and forecasting
- Determine sales models by segment
- Act and be seen as a general problem solver able to break down the hardest problems
- Define requirements and work with systems teams to implement team tooling.
- Partner closely with cross-functional partners on priority go-to-market initiatives
Who you are
- You have 5+ years prior experience in sales or customer success strategy and operations for a high growth company, or operational experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital, or business insights / analytics roles
- You demonstrate the ability to scale and equip the business in a strategic manner, communicate big picture opportunities and make data-driven decisions
- You take a proactive, consultative approach, building trust consistently and quickly
- You have an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- You work well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- You are strong in excel and analytical tools. You are advanced with SQL or have a demonstrated ability to ramp quickly on analytical tools
- You have the ability to translate complex information into easily consumable insights
What We Offer
- In addition to NHS coverage, you will have access to supplemental insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 85%)
- Competitive pension scheme, life insurance, paid leave and sick leave
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- Transportation & Commuter Benefits
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Legal services – access to online tools to legal forms
At Airtable, we embrace diversity and strive to create a workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We strive for Airtable to be a pleasant and supportive place to work, and to attract and retain a diverse team of talented people. We take great pride in holding everyone accountable for treating each other with dignity and respect.
Airtable is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, please complete our Accommodations Request Form and let us know how we may assist you.
Please see our Privacy Notice for details regarding Airtable’s collection and use of personal information relating to the application and recruitment process by clicking here.