At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” As a Business Value Consultant at Airtable, you will be focused on Airtable’s largest customers and opportunities across multiple industries. You’ll provide support to Fortune 500 customers and the Airtable teams that support them through value strategy, business value assessments, and value realization assessments to ensure everyone can articulate the qualitative and quantitative impact of Airtable at each stage of the customer journey.
Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless - and our product-led motion means users can easily explore and create value for their companies with no friction. The combination of low-friction adoption and our Enterprise solution based motion puts a premium on our team’s ability to formalize and articulate the impact of Airtable to executives across the Enterprise, from Line of Business CxOs to the CIO and CFO. Airtable’s addressable market is substantial and we’re only scratching the surface of the impact we can deliver to our customers.
Do you thrive working closely with Fortune 500 companies on their unique/strategic business needs? Do you enjoy going deep on business models across industries and diving into their respective KPIs? Are you looking for some truly fascinating work, where you'll work alongside a best-in-class team, harnessing the power of an extraordinary product, for a company with unlimited growth potential?
What you'll do
- Work closely with customers to identify key business drivers and conduct business value assessments for our largest deals
- Develop in-depth ROI/TCO value models to quantify business value that can be achieved through our products
- Partner with sellers to lead value-based discovery sessions with technical and business stakeholders to drive key objectives and measurable outcomes
- Craft and deliver executive level presentations to CxOs
- Perform strategic analyses in support of sales opportunities
- Develop models, processes, and materials to drive continuous improvement in our Business Value Program
- Become an expert in Airtable selling methodology - Command of the Message - while driving adoption
- Assist with Airtable’s ongoing field enablement efforts with value selling training, designing new training curriculum, knowledge management, etc
- Build external presence via delivery of webinars and other events to communicate Airtable’s value to our customers in achieving key digital transformation initiatives
Who you are
- Experienced in 6+ years working in a related field with 4+ years experience in: running business value assessments; management consulting or IT consulting with proven track record of advising senior business stakeholders; enterprise sales or other equivalent experience
- Someone who holds a BA in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Finance, or other analytical field required, MBA or other advanced degree strongly preferred
- Outstanding in your analytical abilities, verbal and written communication skills
- An exceptionally strong presenter with demonstrated experience in client-facing role or working with C-suite executives
- Someone who brings a strategic, consultative mindset
- Confident in building financial models and analyzing businesses
- Passionate about coaching other and comfortable working and leading cross-functional teams
- Willing to travel up to 20% of time
The compensation awarded to successful candidates will vary based on their location, relevant skills and experience. The total compensation package also includes the opportunity to receive benefits, restricted stock units, and may include incentive compensation.
Airtable is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and strive to create a workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any characteristic protected by applicable federal and state laws, regulations and ordinances. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant.
If you have a medical condition, disability, or religious belief/practice which inhibits your ability to participate in any part of the application or interview process, please complete our Accommodations Request Form and let us know how we may assist you. Airtable is committed to participating in the interactive process and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants.