Airtable is on a mission to democratize software. Our platform is beloved by people at more than 300,000 organizations because they can create applications that perfectly fit their needs.
As a Sr. Field Marketing Manager (FMM) you will have a unique and exciting opportunity as our first marketing hire in EMEA, based in London. You will play a critical role in both helping define our larger EMEA field marketing strategy, while designing and executing against key strategic demand generation campaigns to ensure we hit our pipeline targets. You will be responsible for aligning field marketing programs with both the global Integrated Marketing Campaigns team as well as the EMEA sales leadership team, working closely with the EMEA Sales VP.
You will build and accelerate sales pipeline using tactics such as 3rd party events, user workshops, executive programs, thought leadership round tables, strategic door openers, account-based marketing (ABM), webinars, etc. You will be responsible for enabling BDR sellers on marketing campaigns and ensuring MQL conversion at the top of the funnel. You will also ensure global marketing campaigns are impactful in the region, and create a feedback loop with the global Product Marketing & Integrated Campaigns teams. To be successful, you’ll need to build cross-functional, global relationships that drive alignment across sales and marketing organizations.
The ideal candidate has experience in both demand gen/campaigns and field marketing. Some experience executing executive programs and/or ABM strategies is a plus. You are creative, analytical, can operate at strategic and tactical levels and are comfortable working with and directly supporting sellers. You are highly collaborative, resilient, and comfortable with ambiguity.
What you'll do
- Develop the annual and quarterly EMEA field marketing plan through collaboration with sales and cross-functional marketing teams (Product Marketing, Brand, Strategic Events, Corporate Comms, Integrated Campaigns, Customer Marketing).
- Create a feedback loop with global stakeholders on regional nuances and unique marketing opportunities and needs for the region.
- Develop a dynamic strategy that meets the immediate and long term needs of the business.
- Partner closely with Global Field Marketing lead and Integrated Campaigns marketing to ensure EMEA field programs are an extension of the GTM strategy.
- Ensure sales (SDR/BDR/AEs) are briefed and enabled on Campaigns, and take input accordingly.
- Develop C-level programs such as executive networking events, round tables, and hospitality events.
- Ensure alignment to the Airtable is on Brand in all events, programs, and any public and/or customer facing activation.
- Own metrics and reporting for all regional campaigns including lead generation, pipeline contribution, and awareness metrics.
- Establish repeatable processes, templates, and best practices for field programs.
- Effectively communicate campaign strategy, plans, and performance across key stakeholders and executives
Who you are
- 6-8 years of field marketing experience primarily in B2B tech.
- 2-3 years in demand gen / campaigns role in B2B tech/SaaS a plus.
- Proven ability to build cross-functional relationships and manage stakeholders.
- Ability to manage a quarterly program and travel budgets; tracking spend & impact.
- Clear understanding of the B2B marketing funnel and tactics to build engaging customer journeys with strong outcomes.
- Demonstrated success owning the strategy, framework, development and execution plans for major field marketing / demand generation / executive programs campaigns.
- Comfortable managing several stakeholders across multiple functions.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments.
- Experience working internationally across Europe. Fluency in a second language is a plus.
- Ability to balance creative thinking and analytical acumen.
- Expertise in martech tools such as Marketing Automation, CRM systems, ABM platforms, etc.
- Proven track record working with a core marketing team based primarily in the US, with many in the US (California).
- A flexible, curious attitude with an ability to quickly grasp pivot strategies and make adjustments as programs are in flight.
- 10%-15% Europe-based travel, with annual US trips
What We Offer
- In addition to NHS coverage, you will have access to supplemental insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 85%)
- Competitive pension scheme, life insurance, paid leave and sick leave
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Transportation & Commuter Benefits
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!