Airtable is looking for a Global AP Manager to join its Accounting team. In this role, you will be an integral part of the Global Shared Services team and Airtable’s financial close process and daily operations. A key focus of this role will be driving both process and financial close efficiencies and developing/implementing process improvements for scaled operations. You will manage a team of 2 and build strong working relationships across the organization.
This is a full-time role reporting to the Sr Manager, Accounting working out of our San Francisco or Mountain View office.
What you'll do
- Manage the global Procure-to-Pay process which includes procurement/corporate card programs, vendor management, expense reimbursement process, and payment runs (including review of invoices for accuracy, completeness, timeliness, and compliance to company policies)
- Collaborate closely with Procurement to administer procurement card programs and to resolve purchase order, receiving and/or invoice issues to ensure timely resolution of discrepancies.
- Review AP related monthly journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and flux analysis.
- Develop and maintain AP controls, policies and build scalable workflows that can be applied across an expanding geographic footprint.
- Support ad hoc projects such as system upgrades, audits, tax compliance (including managing the annual 1099 reporting process).
- Integrate AP processes with various internal and external systems and streamline operations.
- Provide mentorship and coaching to team members.
- Develop disbursement models, reporting, and assist with cash forecasting.
- Drive strategies to improve AP metrics related to Cash Conversion Cycle and credit score.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, CPA/CTP preferred.
- 5+ years of AP/Procurement/Accounting experience in both public and scaling technology companies.
- 2+ years of experience managing people.
- Hands-on experience in managing AP operations and performing accounting analysis.
- Experienced in leading cross-functional projects and related management presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing tasks and demands in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Team player with strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems, Workday Finance, Expensify, TripActions preferred.
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!