Reporting to the Senior Director Of Strategic Sales, Northern Europe, you will be part of the founding sales leadership team as we build out the region for Airtable’s first international office. You will recruit, enable, coach and grow a diverse team of talented Account Executives, supporting strategic accounts across Northern Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
You will help execute on sales strategy while supporting and coaching your team of reps on a daily basis. You are driven, curious and deeply passionate about helping our customers find value and be successful with Airtable.
What you'll do
- Directly support and generate revenue by managing a team of Account Executives focussed on Strategic customers to ensure we are hitting our company goals
- You will coach and assist in executing and closing complex deals. Provide thought leadership and act as a trusted advisor to our customers by building executive-level relationships with key accounts
- Manage and report quarterly sales forecasts, planning and budgeting
- Partner cross-functionally to develop, plan and implement sales structures and processes that enable our rapidly growing sales team
- Act as a liaison between the product, post-sales and sales team to proactively fill and solve technology and service gaps for our customers
Who you are
- You have 6+ years of sales quota carrying experience at a technology company (preferably within a SaaS organization)
- You have experience directly managing a high performing team
- You have a passion for driving Pipeline Generation
- You have a proven track record of selling and closing large Enterprise accounts
- You have experience leveraging and coaching MEDDICC and Command of the Message sales methodology
What We Offer
- In addition to NHS coverage, you will have access to supplemental insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 85%)
- Competitive pension scheme, life insurance, paid leave and sick leave
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Transportation & Commuter Benefits
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!