Airtable is a Connected Apps Platform that increases alignment across the organization, drives productivity and efficiency at scale, and enables enterprises to move as one and adapt to change together. We empower business teams to build apps that connect data, workflows, and processes—without code. Over 300,000 organizations use Airtable to break down their organizational silos and achieve ambitious outcomes.
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to help us win the IT audience by understanding their specific pain points, developing new messaging and positioning, and partnering with our customer engagement team to accelerate expansion into enterprise accounts. Ensuring IT teams understand our value proposition is key to customers realizing the full potential of Airtable as a central platform.
If you’re a PMM who loves the art, craft, and science of product marketing, this is the team for you. We are driven by customer insights, high-quality execution, and powerful storytelling.
What you'll do
- Position Airtable broadly as an app-building platform for IT teams to accelerate internal agility, consolidate tools, and reduce risk.
- Deeply understand the challenges of our enterprise customers and partner with sales to accelerate expansion into the enterprise.
- Own our security, scale, and trust narrative. Build sales materials to support security and compliance requirements from customers.
- Work with integrated campaigns team to develop ABM programs including field events to target IT, procurement, and central tools.
- Create change management, tool consolidation, and migration playbooks for large enterprises wanting to standardize on Airtable.
- Develop future solutions and pre-built apps for IT teams.
- Represent Airtable at industry conferences and act as a subject matter expert within marketing.
- Gather and analyze customer insights to influence the enterprise product roadmap and marketing investments.
- Identify lighthouse customer wins and help secure impactful customer case studies.
Who you are
- You have experience working within a mature, sales-driven enterprise SaaS environment
- You love to think deeply about challenging problems and use data or research when applicable.
- You can quickly gather business requirements and market needs to craft a successful go-to-market strategy.
- You are an excellent written and oral communicator.
- You have well-developed leadership and management skills with the ability to excite and lead others.
- You have 6+ years of experience working in product marketing, product management, or equivalent
- You're able to build trust with a sales organization.
- B.S. or B.A. required
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!