Airtable is looking for a Sr. Commissions Analyst to join its Accounting team. In this role, you will assist the Sr. Manager of Commissions Systems & Reporting with the calculation, audit, and payment of global commissions as well as the implementation of a new commissions management tool. The ideal candidate for this role will bring their proven experience and passion to effectively deliver best in class accuracy and timeliness in the quarterly global commissions and draw payment results all while applying a continuous improvement mindset. This role will closely collaborate with the Sales, Sales Ops, People, Legal, Finance & Accounting, and Payroll teams.
What you'll do
- Process, calculate, audit and submit global commissions and draws for accrual, as part of the month-end close process and payment in an accurate, timely, and confidential manner.
- Effectively collaborate cross-functionally to ensure all plans are documented and incorporated into commission calculation tools timely.
- Effectively collaborate across teams on general commissions matters with cross functional impact. This includes, for example, onboarding/offboarding processes and mid-quarter commission program changes.
- Demonstrate effective customer service to our Sales partners by addressing commission-related inquiries from plan participants in a timely and professional manner.
- Prepare quarterly reporting packets for commission review meetings with leadership and commissions statements for Sales partners.
- Drive continuous process improvements through automation and rethinking legacy processes, maintain and draft process documents.
- Actively participate in the implementation of a new commissions management tool and integration to Salesforce and Workday instances.
- Assist with or be responsible for other duties and ad hoc projects as assigned.
Who you are
BA degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years relevant work experience in commissions or accounting roles
- Experience with variable compensation plans covering more than 100 participants in a hypergrowth SaaS environment a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to adhere to the highest ethical standards and unwavering integrity.
- Acute attention to detail and well-developed organization and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills including ability to listen to others and comprehend complex matters, articulate issues in a clear and concise manner.
- Solid analytical abilities; ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data required to help inform decisions.
- Substantial experience with building complex formulas in MS Excel / Google Sheets.
- Strong system and data flow knowledge, and an ability to learn and adapt to new flows and software technologies.
- High level of energy and a desire to thrive in a growing, complex, fast-paced organization; ability to handle multiple projects under pressure.
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!