Airtable’s mission is to enable anyone to create software. Users can only create fearlessly when they trust that their data is safe with us. Therefore, Airtable needs to ensure that the data its customers store and process in its platform is secure and protected.
Airtable is looking for someone who wants to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, is highly motivated, independent, passionate, collaborative, and humble that wants to make a difference and really grow Airtable’s compliance program.
What you'll do
- Lead, implement, maintain, and improve Airtable compliance initiatives and audits (e.g. SOC 2, ISO 27001, etc.).
- Manage Airtable’s Common Control Framework (CCF)
- Collect and manage evidence for audits.
- Work with other teams such as Engineering, IT, and HR to ensure compliance across the organization.
- Consult on the compliance requirements for existing and new controls.
- Act as the primary point of contact for auditors and stakeholders with respect to audits, assessments and product compliance.
- Manage & track findings from identification to closure. Ability to evaluate & review a plan of action and determine if the proposed plan meets control requirements.
- Learn more about our Engineering team and values here.
Who you are
- 4+ years experience in internal audit or compliance with emphasis on using frameworks such as SOC2, NIST 800-53, and/or ISO27001
- Experience and familiarity with cloud data compliance and working with public cloud solutions (AWS)
- Independent self-starter, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail-oriented and organized, with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and able to change gears and focus depending on team and company priorities
- Certification in Security such as CISA, CISSP is a plus
- Big4 experience is a plus
- Experience using a GRC tool is a plus
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!