At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is extremely expansive and as such, our addressable market is essentially limitless. The demand for our product has outpaced the capacity of our sales team and we need to grow accordingly.
As a Business Development Representative on the Airtable team, your role will be to dramatically increase our footprint beyond the 100,000+ organizations that already use (and love!) our product.
We're looking for someone who is excited to pitch the vision of Airtable, helping our diverse customer base envision and realize deep value from our platform. You'll identify new, strategic opportunities across the entire customer journey and ideate, test and optimize the best practices that unlock them.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, evolving, and growing environment? Do you want to join a best-in-class team and work with some of the most high-profile businesses in the world? If you answered yes, we want to hear from you!
What you'll do
- Generate sales-ready meetings and opportunities for Account Executives using Airtable’s qualification criteria.
- Utilize your active listening skills to understand and uncover customer needs and business problems to effectively communicate how Airtable can solve them.
- Identify high-potential areas of growth and develop and execute outbound strategies to get them on Airtable.
- Develop strong sales and product knowledge.
- Partner with Growth, Marketing, and Customer Success to provide the best possible content and first impressions for new customers.
- Help scale the sales organization through operational innovation.
Who you are
- You have 1- 2 years of sales, business development or customer success experience in a high growth SaaS environment.
- You have experience crafting outbound strategies, measuring results and optimizing and scaling those efforts.
- You have product intuition and business acumen and are able to understand how Airtable provides different value to different customers depending on their role, industry, technical aptitude.
- You have exceptional storytelling skills, regardless of context — you feel comfortable pitching Airtable to just about anyone, anywhere.
- You have excellent prioritization and project management skills.
- You are a self-starter and excited to build this role from the ground up.
- You are adaptable and thrive in ambiguous or rapidly changing situations where you can think on your feet.
- You have strong analytical capabilities complemented by superior written and verbal communication skills.
What We Offer
- In addition to NHS coverage, you will have access to supplemental insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 85%)
- Competitive pension scheme, life insurance, paid leave and sick leave
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Transportation & Commuter Benefits
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!