Airtable’s mission is to democratize software creation and empower anyone to “create anything.” Our customers use Airtable to develop their own applications to fix inefficient processes, break down data silos, and unlock innovation across every department. Over 200,000 of the world's leading organizations use Airtable to change the way they work..
The marketing team is looking for a strategic Product Marketing Manager to drive our pricing and monetization programs. In this role you will focus on converting, engaging, and retaining Airtable’s self-serve customer base, creating differentiation for our enterprise plan, and guiding customers throughout their monetization journey from trial conversion through Enterprise licensing agreement. You will own messaging and positioning for our paid plans to help customers understand the value of Airtable, create customer journey maps, and manage our pricing communications to current and prospective customers. You will work with our pricing leads on our overall pricing program, help identify and grow high-value self-serve accounts into sales opportunities, and help guide Airtable’s pricing decisions for new products and plans.
This is an exciting opportunity to expand Airtable’s customer base and leave an indelible mark on the history of Airtable.
What you'll do
- Craft and own the messaging and value prop for Airtable’s paid plans
- Partner with Growth, Finance, and Strategy teams on Airtable’s overall pricing, packaging, and monetization strategy
- Manage the planning and execution of any pricing and packaging changes for Airtable’s customer base and enable our sales teams to succeed with our pricing model
- Partner with product and marketing leaders to clearly explain Airtable’s unique value prop and create positioning that resonates with our target customers.
- Partner enterprise product marketing and sales teams to identify high-value self-serve opportunities and surface them to our sales team
- Manage customer communications around pricing and consult with teams across the organization on pricing and packaging questions, proposals, and programs.
Who you are
- You love to think deeply about challenging problems and use data or research when applicable.
- You can quickly gather business requirements and market needs to craft a successful go-to-market strategy.
- You have a deep understanding of freemium businesses and pricing models as well as experience enabling and equipping sales teams on enterprise pricing
- You have 2+ years of experience working directly on pricing and packaging programs and/or have managed large pricing changes and rollouts to a customer base
- You are an excellent written and oral communicator.
- You have 5+ years of experience working in product marketing.
- You're able to build trust with cross-functional teams.
- B.S. or B.A. required
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!