The Data Infrastructure and Data Engineering team are part of the Serving and Data Infrastructure engineering group at Airtable and are responsible for enabling data informed decision making at Airtable. The Data Infrastructure team ensures that all engineers at Airtable have the right abstractions to successfully instrument new product features, conduct experiments and integrate with the data warehouse. The Data Engineering team partners with engineering organizations and stakeholders from data science, growth, sales, marketing, and product teams, to understand the data needs of the business and produce pipelines, data marts and other data solutions that enable better product and growth decision-making.
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to partner with our data infrastructure and engineering teams in building and running initiatives critical to Airtable.
Learn more about our Engineering team and values here.
What you will do
- Serve as a thought partner for the engineering leadership to help define vision and strategy for the data teams.
- Define and manage complex and cross-functional technical programs, identify milestones and success criteria, resource allocation and successful on-time delivery.
- Communicate and build trusting partnerships with stakeholders across engineering and business functions.
- Organize and maintain the team’s project management process and provide mechanisms to empower the team to effectively prioritize and communicate.
- Help define and drive outcomes working through ambiguity and overcoming obstacles.
Who you are
- A Technical Program Manager with experience running multiple infrastructure and analytics related projects at varying scale and complexity levels.
- Familiarity with Data Infrastructures, ETL (e.g. Spark, AirFlow, etc.) and visualization tools (e.g. Mode, Domo, Looker etc.)
- 5+ years as a Technical Program Manager or equivalent role.
- Previous background in a technical field in Software Engineering, Data Engineering, or related infrastructure engineering.
- Experience in establishing TPM fundamentals and mentoring others in their application.
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!