As a Base Optimizations Specialist, joining to support one of our newest high-touch service offering, you’ll have the opportunity to become a leading expert in Airtable, along with its use cases to empower our Enterprise Customers. You’ll accomplish this by teaching Customers how to resolve their issues during 45-minute screen shares. In this role, you will act as an advisor and problem solver to our largest customers, serving as a bridge between their needs and our platform.
Our Enterprise customers, ranging from Fortune 100 companies to fast-growing tech and media companies, have a variety of needs. Each customer’s use case is unique. In your trusty utility belt you’re most leaned upon tools will be active listening, gaining trust as an advisor, learning customer’s Base goals, and leveraging your fount of Airtable knowledge. Those tools will be used to effectively leverage Airtable for their team during a scheduled screen share. To succeed you must enjoy creative problem solving, be a strong verbal communicator, get energy from teaching, and provide actionable solutions. If you like seeing the results of your efforts sooner rather than later you’re in the right place!
With a deep understanding of our customer’s most important needs, you’ll use your unique vantage point and pattern matching skills to highlight customer pain points to the Product team and service gaps to Support Managers and Support Operations.
What you'll do
- Perform 1:1 base optimizations over Zoom with a variety of Enterprise customers.
- Become a leading expert in the product, applying your knowledge to a wide range of use cases in which Airtable can drive business impact by modeling any kind of workflow from editorial calendars for major publications to large scale, multi-million dollar projects at aerospace companies.
- Learn about each customer’s business priorities and guide them on how to best leverage the Airtable product with consultative, high-touch interactions and by answering existing questions with the goal of training the trainer.
- Be an integral partner to Account and Customer Success Managers in our overall mission of providing an unmatched, full-service Enterprise customer experience.
- Proactively surface customer feedback and highlight improvement opportunities to inform Product, Growth, Marketing, and Customer Support initiatives. Including common themes found in BaseOps calls.
Who you are
- You are passionate about our overall mission and how customers can use Airtable to increase productivity and drive value in their businesses.
- You have 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role. Bonus points if it’s a fast-growing start-up.
- You are a teacher at heart with the ability to distill technical or complex systems into simpler concepts to empower customers.
- You are an exceptional written and verbal communicator.
- Problem-solving excites you! You dig in to learn the “why” behind the “what.” You thrive in technically complex or nuanced situations.
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative and is energized even when a clear path isn’t laid out for you.
- You enjoy building strong relationships and partnering with a range of customers from small business owners to C-level executives
- You are able to work out of our London office at least 2 days per week.
Bonus points if you have...
- A love for Airtable and past experience with the product (personal or professional!).
- A strong interest and familiarity with various productivity tools.
- Experience at a small, fast-growing startup.
- Fluency in another language such as French or German.
What We Offer
- In addition to NHS coverage, you will have access to supplemental insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 85%)
- Competitive pension scheme, life insurance, paid leave and sick leave
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Transportation & Commuter Benefits
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!