We are looking for an experienced manager to join our fast growing Services organization and lead a team focused on designing and delivering complex professional services engagements.
As Manager of Solutions Architecture and Delivery, you will lead and grow a diverse team of technically skilled and customer facing Solution Architects and Delivery Managers, supporting their development through mentorship and coaching. You will build and scale processes that allow us to scope and deliver complex and strategic implementation projects with large Enterprise customers, defining and clarifying roles and responsibilities within this new and fast-growing organization. We’re looking for someone with a strong technical background, excellent communication skills, a passion for building out new processes, and a proven track record of cross-functional partnership with Customer Success and Sales organizations.
The ideal candidate will have management and leadership experience scaling teams within a software services organization, working with large Enterprise customers. This role requires technical expertise, confident leadership, operational rigor and empathetic people management.
What you'll do
- Manage a team of Solution Architects and Delivery Managers who scope and deliver Airtable solutions for Enterprise customers
- Define and manage the team towards quarterly metrics and KPIs
- Scale the motions of our services team to support large and complex engagements, establishing and managing towards clear goals and ensuring we continually optimize our workflows
- Create and implement strategies, processes, and resources that enable the services team to accurately scope engagements, and deliver projects on-time and within budget
- Partner with our Sales and Customer Success teams to build our approach to Professional Service sales and fulfillment, ensuring a smooth transition from sales to implementation
- Work with Airtable’s Product and Engineering teams to ensure implementation insights inform Airtable’s product and platform strategy and roadmap
- Support our team’s growth and development by hiring, training and coaching top talent
Who you are
- You have 4+ years experience leading and scaling professional services or Consulting teams, ideally within a software sales organization
- You have 8+ years of experience in professional services or solutions consulting, ideally in a high-growth SaaS environment
- You have a track record of close and consultative collaboration with senior business leaders to diagnose customer needs and introduce new solutions that boost their satisfaction and long-term success
- You thrive and lead effectively in highly dynamic, rapidly changing and fast-paced environments
- You have exceptional organizational, operational and analytical skills, and consistently make data-driven decisions
- You have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- You are enthusiastic and passionate about Airtable!
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!