Airtable’s mission is to democratize software creation. Our suite of powerful, flexible, visual tools gives teams the ability to create software unique tailored to their workflows without using code.
We’re looking for an experienced product lead to help empower people to design apps on Airtable. In this role you’ll lead the process of defining the product vision and strategy for app design that will enable Airtable users to build more intuitive and delightful applications for their teams.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the strategy definition, vision, roadmap and execution for visual application design in Airtable, with the goal of accelerating application creation and driving happier and more deeply engaged users.
- You’ll set ambitious goals and help your teams execute with high velocity and quality.
- You’ll empower cross-functional teams by setting clear direction, providing context, and removing ambiguity.
- Deeply understand customer use cases and workflows and the product capabilities required to support the creation of functional and intuitive applications.
- You’ll inspire and lead across functions, including design, engineering, research, data and go-to-market teams.
- Represent Airtable’s broader product organization in meetings with both existing and prospective customers, and synthesize and share insights with product teams and leadership.
Who you are:
- You have a strong track record of product management and leadership in high growth organizations (6+ years in product management in B2B SaaS or product led technology companies)
- You have a strong entrepreneurial drive and bias towards action
- You have a strong product and design sense; you understand what makes a great product and user experience, sweat the details, and push teams to create products that exceed customer expectations.
- You work collaboratively with partners across engineering, design, research, data, and go-to-market teams to create a productive and collaborative work environment.
- You’re a clear communicator; you create succinct and compelling artifacts that drive team alignment. You’re not afraid to take a point of view and share proposals for collective input.
- You have a history of delivering winning products/features that demonstrate strong traction and customer love.
- You attract strong talent; people want to collaborate and work with you.
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!