Airtable’s long-term mission is to democratize software creation. We’re starting this long journey by giving innovative teams the ability to build software for workflows uniquely tailored to their business data. Unlike task management software and spreadsheets, Airtable is a product built around a visual and flexible database, which lets creators build -- without coding -- exactly the applications they need to make their workflows more efficient.
We are hiring for an experienced product manager to lead the creation of our Notifications Platform and corresponding notification engine within Airtable’s Growth Organization. This leader will architect and launch a platform for our company notification surfaces from 0 to 1, working closely with a strong team of expert engineers. They are deeply motivated by technical problem solving, thrive in autonomous environments, and are both user-empathetic and data-driven. They are comfortable navigating cross-functional relationships, building for customers, obsessing over business outcomes, and leveraging experimentation to harness learnings.
The ideal candidate will be experienced and ready to articulate the direction of product work for their pillar and execute against a robust plan using best practices of product-led growth. This is a unique opportunity to be an early leader on a rapidly growing team at the frontier of Airtable’s next phase of growth.
What you'll do
- Architect, articulate, and execute against a strategy to build a notification platform 0 to 1 and launch it to company-wide stakeholders
- Deliver a suite of notification surfaces and products on top of this platform that angle-changes Airtable’s business
- Influence cross-functionally with with leadership, our go-to-market teams, and other key stakeholders across the company to land adoption of the new platform and its internal tooling, and ensure they deliver impactful business outcomes and uphold user-empathetic best practices
- Drive customer-driven decisions, clear prioritization, and efficient execution in the face of ambiguity and complexity
- Build processes that will scale as our team and company grow
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager in a relevant space, ideally with experience working on notification experimentation, systems or platforms
- Is both a strategist and a creative growth practitioner
- Is deeply analytical and truth seeking by nature
- Comfortable working autonomously in an ambiguous and high-impact space
- Thinks big, sets audacious milestones, and executes at a high velocity
- Inspires and leads across functions, including marketing, sales, data, product, design, and engineering
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!