At Airtable, we are passionate about software and how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything”. Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless. At Airtable, we are committed to building a leading SaaS company and looking for candidates who believe in Airtable’s mission, possess a growth mindset, are empathetic to others, think broadly and are great communicators.
We are looking for a Finance Systems Senior Analyst to help grow and mature our Financial Technology function. You will provide functional and technical expertise, drive efficiency and deliver repeatable solutions to align with our overall Financial Technology roadmap. Your role is key in Airtable’s ability to evolve technology deployments and ensure its health, performance, and hyper growth.
What you'll do
- Partner with Controllership, FP&A, IT, and technical teams to define and develop requirements, re-engineer and document current processes and any changes, and implement Workday, Adaptive, Avalara, and other financial software solutions
- Provide functional and technical Workday expertise which includes system enhancements and improvements as well as other strategic initiatives
- Responsible for the communication, maintenance, and administration in support of ongoing Financials Technology projects
- Assist with generating documentation around business decisions and processes
- Create a focused customer service function with the goal of producing a seamless, excellent user experience for all users and partners
- Maintain data security and integrity in our finance systems by regularly analyzing and auditing data
- Participate in evaluations of new financial software or updates to existing software to ensure they meet business and technical requirements
Who you are
- 3-5 years of experience supporting Workday Financials, implementation experience is a plus
- Adaptive and Salesforce experience is preferred
- Prior experience with change management and company communications is a plus
- Strong understanding of business process modeling and flow chart diagrams
- Possess a strong ability to elicit requirements from both business and technical stakeholders
- Experience in troubleshooting or architecting integrations between systems
- Positive problem solver who loves the challenge of advancing customer service beyond the status quo
- Superior verbal and written communication skills at all levels of an organization
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!