Airtable’s Professional Services team delivers value to Enterprise customers by building solutions tailored to their business needs. We are looking for an experienced manager to lead a team of talented Implementation Specialists serving our Large and Commercial customer segments.
You will manage your team towards quarterly goals and support their development through mentorship and coaching. You will also create our strategy for delivering value to Large and Commercial customers, leveraging external partners and service providers for scaled support. As part of our Professional Services leadership team, you’ll play a crucial role in shaping our strategy and service model for Enterprise customer implementations, and partner closely with our Sales, Product and Customer Success teams. You are driven, curious and deeply passionate about ensuring our customers are successful with Airtable.
We’re looking for someone with a proven track record of both leading teams and building programs that drive Enterprise product adoption at scale. The ideal candidate will have experience scaling a professional services team within a SaaS organization, excellent communication skills, and high EQ.
What you'll do
- Directly manage a team of Implementation Specialists towards quarterly duration and customer satisfaction targets
- Support your team’s growth and development by hiring, training and coaching top talent
- Partner with our Sales and Customer Success teams to refine our approach to service fulfillment, ensuring a smooth transition from sales to implementation
- Create and implement strategies, processes, and resources that enable the Implementation Specialist team to deliver services on-time and within budget
- Build out programs that reduce our cost to serve customers at scale, potentially by leveraging third party service partners
- Engage directly with customers in order to identify requirements and priorities that inform our long-term professional services strategy
- Work with Airtable’s Product and Engineering teams to ensure implementation insights inform Airtable’s product and platform strategy and roadmap
Who you are
- You have 2+ years experience leading and scaling Professional Services or Consulting teams, ideally within a software sales organization
- You have 7+ years of experience in professional services, solutions consulting, or customer success ideally in a high-growth SaaS environment
- You have a proven track record of building scaled programs that lead customers to value
- You thrive and lead effectively in highly dynamic, rapidly changing and fast-paced environments
- You have exceptional organizational, operational and analytical skills, and consistently make data-driven decisions
- Communication is one of your most salient strengths. You are proactive, clear, and compelling in your written and oral communication.
- You are enthusiastic and passionate about Airtable!
What we offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!